2. While it has worked well so far…
3. …it may be too good. This was sent at 11:36 a.m., 16 minutes after an internal email was sent saying we hired Joel…
4. …53 minutes before the story was released to the public.
5. You could conceivably follow everyone from an organization — or even create a dummy account to do this with and set DM alerts to your phone and wait for @MagicRecs to deliver you the scoop.
6. Then pwn the world.
- Immigrants and advocates are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.