2. While it has worked well so far…
3. …it may be too good. This was sent at 11:36 a.m., 16 minutes after an internal email was sent saying we hired Joel…
4. …53 minutes before the story was released to the public.
5. You could conceivably follow everyone from an organization — or even create a dummy account to do this with and set DM alerts to your phone and wait for @MagicRecs to deliver you the scoop.
6. Then pwn the world.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.