Sure, Starbucks makes good coffee, but what they don’t know how to do is spell names. Run a search on Twitter at any given moment and you will find numerous people upset at how they misspelled their name. Perhaps it’s time Starbucks starts to care? For $4 a drink you’d think they would.
12. On the flip side, people go nuts when they finally get it right.
Get your act together Starbucks! Or else I’ll be taking my name (and money) to The Coffee Bean.
Side note: I’d like to get a hashtag going to easier track this. Anyone have suggestions? #namegate? #starbucksnamesnafu? #sterbuks?
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨