Sure, Starbucks makes good coffee, but what they don’t know how to do is spell names. Run a search on Twitter at any given moment and you will find numerous people upset at how they misspelled their name. Perhaps it’s time Starbucks starts to care? For $4 a drink you’d think they would.
12. On the flip side, people go nuts when they finally get it right.
Get your act together Starbucks! Or else I’ll be taking my name (and money) to The Coffee Bean.
Side note: I’d like to get a hashtag going to easier track this. Anyone have suggestions? #namegate? #starbucksnamesnafu? #sterbuks?
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.