Sure, Starbucks makes good coffee, but what they don’t know how to do is spell names. Run a search on Twitter at any given moment and you will find numerous people upset at how they misspelled their name. Perhaps it’s time Starbucks starts to care? For $4 a drink you’d think they would.
12. On the flip side, people go nuts when they finally get it right.
Get your act together Starbucks! Or else I’ll be taking my name (and money) to The Coffee Bean.
Side note: I’d like to get a hashtag going to easier track this. Anyone have suggestions? #namegate? #starbucksnamesnafu? #sterbuks?
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival has turned into a total shitshow. "I think the festival took on a life of its own," the event's co-founder said 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯