1. If you have ever been stuck in an email conversation you don’t want to be a part of, there is a way to get out of it.
2. It’s called “Mute” and it lives under the “More” option in an open email. Click it and that email becomes archived forever!
(Unless you chose to unmute it, of course)
3. ~Click it and you will be free~
4. Enjoy your new life as a Muter!
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍