It all started when Aziz entered the contest looking to have the Govnah do his voicemail
Check out @Schwarzenegger’s Epic Voicemail Giveaway. After you enter he follows you back on Twitter! http://t.co/GoNL1qPW #TotalRecallBook— Aziz Ansari
Really I hope I win this @Schwarzenegger voicemail contest. Watch this video for last winner: http://t.co/Khgj5uhH— Aziz Ansari
Soon he realized this wasn’t going to be as easy as a tweet and he had to put some effort into it
.@schwarzenegger I love Kindergarten Cop, please tweet me back— Aziz Ansari
6. He ignored it
.@schwarzenegger If Mr. Crisp was on Twitter I’d unfollow him. #JohnKimble4Life— Aziz Ansari
8. He ignored it again (and screamed)
.@schwarzenegger Its my birthday, please RT this. Would make my day. OK ITS NOT MY BDAY BUT I LOVE TERMINATOR 2, PLZ RT— Aziz Ansari
I have 2 seats to give away to my Orpheum Show in LA. Only way to win the tix is to get @Schwarzenegger to come to the show. Serious.— Aziz Ansari
12. Arnold would have gone to his show that night but unfortunately he had to finish writing all these checks to himself
.@schwarzenegger let’s reboot Twins and make Jingle All the Way 2, film back to back like Lord of the Rings style— Aziz Ansari
.@schwarzenegger if you RT this, i’ll give you a Turboman to give to your son, JK THOSE ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND BUT STILL RT PLZ— Aziz Ansari
15. Arnold almost fell for this until he decided to check eBay
One last try
.@schwarzenegger just saw a man made of liquid metal leaving a steel mill, very concerned, please DM me— Aziz Ansari
RT @Schwarzenegger: Let’s have a vote. @azizansari has loaded up my mentions with hilarious movie references. Should I do a voicemail fo …— Aziz Ansari
Now Schwarz (he lets me call him that) is polling Twitter to see if he should do it, which is where we stand right now
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.