3. Give each resident in the city $5.25
10. Pay off all local radio stations not to play “Moves Like Jagger” anymore
14. Cover subway turnstyles with Swarovski crystals
15. Fill up the East River with dirt
Note: I know this would probably cost a lot more than the amount of money NYC has and am willing to look at budget cuts elsewhere to get this done.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️