3. Give each resident in the city $5.25
10. Pay off all local radio stations not to play “Moves Like Jagger” anymore
14. Cover subway turnstyles with Swarovski crystals
15. Fill up the East River with dirt
Note: I know this would probably cost a lot more than the amount of money NYC has and am willing to look at budget cuts elsewhere to get this done.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝