2. Each week, the duo will explore a new city based off the suggestions of their fans! First stop?
6. “When I was told that I was gonna get to go around the country on an adventure with my BFF, I said ‘Somebody pinch me!’” said Hart. “We will be able to gear our trip to what the audience wants and when they want it.”
7. Fans can use the hashtag #HeyUSA all over social media to submit suggestions of where the show will go next!
They’ll be creating shorter, weekly videos for the Astronauts Wanted YouTube channel during the 8-week series. Later on in the year, we can expect full-length episodes with more of a narrative look at the cities they visited.
8. And don’t worry! Grace and Mamrie will still produce videos for their own YouTube channels while they’re on the road.
“This show is so exciting and innovative,” said Helbig. “Not only do I get to travel the U.S. with my best friend, I get to experience places and things I wouldn’t have seen had it not been for the help of our audience.”
9. It seems like it’ll be a pretty authentic Helbig-Hart experience this summer…
11. Watch the official trailer below, and start getting your suggestions ready!
13. LET’S GO TEAM!
- President Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama era climate change regulations.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Trump has a habit of taking credit for deals made under Obama. He just did it again with a Ford factory plan from 2015 🤔
- The Scottish parliament has voted for an independence referendum that could result in Scotland leaving the UK.