2. Not only in the photo of the couch great, but the listing itself is a treasure:
“Selling a classy beautiful sexy REAL and relatable couch that’s comfortable. This is basically the Lena Dunham of couches. This is just..like a couch I don’t know why everything needs a label like we’re fruit or something and you just have to pick them off or sometimes you swallow them and don’t even notice.
Is it OKAY for us to talk about a regular and normal couch being sexy? Can we recognize that?
It’s a real couch being a real couch and we don’t see much of that in living rooms. Finally, a couch that is just like a couch you know or grew up with but it’s new and it’s okay for this couch to be pretty and sexual and everyone doesn’t have to freak out about it. I think that couches get stuck in a vortex of comfort vs. sexuality and it’s all just…life. And we need to get over it.
$200 it’s yours. Got it Macy’s for over $800 less than two years ago.
3. Naturally, the seller (@mickey_dwyer) reached out to Lena herself:
6. Everyone wants it now! Thanks, Lena!
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀