This post showed up in the "University of Florida Class of 2014" Facebook group on Tuesday evening...
...and I just have a few questions for this guy:
1. Where are these American Eagle discounts, and how can I also get them?
2. What sort of classes can you take that allow you not to go to the library for three months?
3. Do other majors, besides public relations majors, use the second floor of the library?
4. WHAT ARE FACEY HOES????
5. WHY DO FACEY HOES BELONG ON THE THIRD FLOOR?
6. SO, FACEY AND DISGRACEY ARE ANTONYMS?
7. You personally forged the geography of this library?
8. Is there a map we can reference, a la "Mean Girls"?
9. WHAT IS A SWOOP AND HOW DO YOU PULL ONE?
10. Is it bad that people stood up and made changes???
11. So, "Coach Carter" is a bad movie????
12. HOW IS THIS YOUR LIBRARY IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN INSIDE FOR THREE MONTHS? YOU'RE A TERRIBLE OWNER.
13. Is the basement more facey than the other floors or is it just where you decided to sulk?
14. DID YOU GET THAT NEW TANK TOP THANKS TO THE AMERICAN EAGLE DEALS?
15. And jabronis are equivalent to disgracey hoes???
16. Is there a vocabulary list to go along with this map?
17. Lastly, HOW DARE YOU?