This is a caramel waffle. It used to be sold in U.S. Starbucks stores, but now no longer appears on the menu. However, it can be found across the world in many different forms and stores.
They’re also, more traditionally, called “stroopwafels.” In the states, you can find some at Trader Joe’s. Thank GOODNESS.
Put it on top of your beverage for a good time.
3. The waffle crackles just enough to let you in on its secret.
6. Even if you have really athletic dreams, the caramel waffle + beverage combo will never judge you for your current snacktime choices.
7. Want to just halfway steam your waffle up? That’s OK too!
10. It’ll be there for you regardless of your dairy choices in life, thank goodness.
11. Plus, if you want to look old-timey and vintage, this makes it so much easier for your Instagram to come out cute.
14. Caramel waffles will be there for you through every book…
16. It is here for you when you need some whimsy in your life.
18. Even if it fits a little too perfectly onto your mug, you’re still a winner here.
20. This guy remembers the good ol’ days of being sold in America. THOSE DAYS ARE NO MORE, sadly.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.