2. So simple, it just becomes a part of your morning routine.
3. Pepitas, or pumpkin seeds, add a nice crunch to this toast.
7. Pairing it with a side of fruit and cottage cheese really rounds out your meal.
8. Fried eggs are always welcome in the world of avocado toast.
9. Sure, you can dress it up with some tahini, tomato, feta and sprouts. It’ll stay humble.
10. You don’t even have to give it a smash, if you prefer slices.
14. A quick squeeze of lemon and a light drizzle of olive oil can help bring out all the right flavors.
15. Accidentally cross your half? No biggie! The more the merrier!
16. A sprinkle of chia seeds really ups the nutrition level of this already healthy snack.
18. Sourdough toast adds some fun flavor to the sweet avocado.
20. Red bell peppers and green onions make this toast a really colorful party.
27. His + hers = avocado + almond butter = match made in heaven.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.