Diving into the homemade nut butter pool isn’t scary at all! All you’ll need is:
- 2-4 cups of nuts
- a pinch of salt (probably)
- a little sweetener (probably) (like honey or coconut oil)
- a food processor or small blender
Follow the awesomely simple instructions here or use the recipe included with each photo.
11. Pumpkin Seed (pepita) Butter
(Note: if you see pepita in ingredients or listed on a menu, it’s just another word for “pumpkin seed.” They’re delicious in baked goods! I digress…)
Another safe alternative to its nut butter brethren on this list, this pepita butter is made with delightful spices and maple syrup, so it’s basically a HOLIDAY FOR YOUR MOUTH.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝