Diving into the homemade nut butter pool isn’t scary at all! All you’ll need is:
- 2-4 cups of nuts
- a pinch of salt (probably)
- a little sweetener (probably) (like honey or coconut oil)
- a food processor or small blender
Follow the awesomely simple instructions here or use the recipe included with each photo.
11. Pumpkin Seed (pepita) Butter
(Note: if you see pepita in ingredients or listed on a menu, it’s just another word for “pumpkin seed.” They’re delicious in baked goods! I digress…)
Another safe alternative to its nut butter brethren on this list, this pepita butter is made with delightful spices and maple syrup, so it’s basically a HOLIDAY FOR YOUR MOUTH.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."