Diving into the homemade nut butter pool isn’t scary at all! All you’ll need is:
- 2-4 cups of nuts
- a pinch of salt (probably)
- a little sweetener (probably) (like honey or coconut oil)
- a food processor or small blender
Follow the awesomely simple instructions here or use the recipe included with each photo.
11. Pumpkin Seed (pepita) Butter
(Note: if you see pepita in ingredients or listed on a menu, it’s just another word for “pumpkin seed.” They’re delicious in baked goods! I digress…)
Another safe alternative to its nut butter brethren on this list, this pepita butter is made with delightful spices and maple syrup, so it’s basically a HOLIDAY FOR YOUR MOUTH.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈