15 Reasons To Fall In Love With "The Lizzie Bennet Diaries" Again
Read an EXCLUSIVE excerpt from the new novel, plus learn more about the pre-order sweepstakes that could land you in L.A.!
1. Because once you read Pride and Prejudice an awkward amount of times...
3. It let you see your favorite sisters come to life on screen!
4. You analyze social situations with Lizzie...
5. ...exhibit an unfailing optimism with Jane...
6. ...and tame your wild side with Lydia.
7. Not to mention, Charlotte Lu is the perfect BFF.
8. Bing Lee is utterly dreamy...
9. ...and his sister, Caroline, is stylishly flawless.
10. Mr. Collins can teach you the power of an over-enthusiastic ambition.
11. And of course, you're charmed by the adorable Gigi Darcy...
12. ...and her infamous brother, William.
13. It's the perfect binge-watching option for any occasion...
14. ...because it accepts you for exactly who you are.
15. AND NOW IT'S GONNA BE A BOOK!!!
Here’s an exclusive excerpt from “The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet.” Read about what really happened between Lizzie and Darcy at the Gibson wedding.
(If you can't read the excerpt, click here for a PDF version.)
If you pre-order your copy of the book, you can enter to win all sorts of cool stuff, like a trip to Los Angeles for two!
Click here to learn more info and enter the sweepstakes.