1. Chasing birds.
2. Petting a lot of other cats.
3. Not hunting, apparently.
4. Conferring with the lights on the wall to figure out how to torment her more.
5. Forgetting to buy her treats.
6. Napping without her.
7. Practicing jumping.
8. Training your ankles to avoid her little claws that try to get you.
9. Eating more food she can't have.
10. Perfecting your paper crumpling technique for her enjoyment.
11. Playing with tons of rubber bands, all the time, constantly.
12. Knitting scarves just to take them apart and play with the yarn.
13. Planning things to do in the bathroom that she's not allowed to be a part of.
15. Waiting right outside the door, probably.
16. Taking meowing classes to better communicate with her in the future.
17. Learning how to use your thumbs less, since it's not at all fair that you have them.
18. Trying to make your butt as expressive as her tail.
19. Gossiping about her to anyone who will listen.
20. Laughing the whole time you're gone because you must enjoy being away from her so much.
21. Watching TV.
22. Singing along to music.
23. Talking on the phone to your mom.
24. Laughing at your phone screen for (probably) no good reason instead of talking to the people around you.
25. Secretly getting better at cuddling.
26. Wishing you had teeth as cool as hers.
27. Sitting on important papers.
28. Looking at dogs.
29. Touching dogs.
30. Telling dogs how cute they are.
31. Wishing you had a dog instead.
32. Looking at dogs on the internet.
33. Opening cans all the time.
34. Conspiring with water against her.
35. Sitting on a dock looking at fish without even trying to catch one.
36. Befriending mice just to spite her.
37. Thinking about what she's thinking about.