5. Raw Buckwheat, Apple, Walnut Porridge
This calls for buckwheat groats. Groats aren’t scary, promise. They’re just the “berries” of some grains, like the kernels of them. But you can always use regular oats in this recipe and it’ll turn out just as delicious.
11. Peanut Butter & Jam Vegan Overnight Oats
This recipe is super customizable — use whatever jam and matching fruit you have on hand as your topping!
15. Overnight Oatmeal — Six Ways
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions threatened to cut off funding to so-called sanctuary cities that don't deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- After blocking three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀