1. “I refuse to move a single muscle from this newly found nirvana.”
3. “You’ll have to make it over my comfortable body if you want to get outside.”
4. “It’s like my own personal warming rectangle, and I shall not share it.”
6. “Pardon me, but don’t you dare walk into my sunlight stream. Watch your step, pal.”
7. “I prefer my sun on my own pedestal. It’s when I truly feel like the queen I am.”
10. “…am I forgetting something? I feel like I’m forgetting something. Oh, yeah! My bear friend needs some sun, too!”
12. “Mmm, a lil sun on my belly is just what I needed today. And every day, who are we kiddin’ here?”
18. “Good heavens! This sun wasn’t here when I started my nap! What ho, a good surprise!”
19. “Oh, plant. You’re the only one who understands my love of sun.”
20. “Didn’t see you there. On account of how great I look in this chair.”
21. “Even if I didn’t already sleep most of the day away, I think this sun could convince me to try it.”
23. “Ehhh, I guess I feel 50% about this sun. Could be better.”
- Time has long chosen controversial figures as their "Person of the Year." But in the age of Trump, has the nuance of "winning" disappeared?
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.