2. “We brought him home and put him in a box. After spending a night in our bedroom, he woke us up with high pitched tweeting. We tried feeding him, but without any luck, so we placed him on our balcony. He continued tweeting nonstop for three hours.”
6. “One day he just left – we knew this day would come eventually. We became really worried because that same night, and for the next few days, there was really stormy weather. However, three days later, he came back and fell asleep in one of our pots.”
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀