2. “We brought him home and put him in a box. After spending a night in our bedroom, he woke us up with high pitched tweeting. We tried feeding him, but without any luck, so we placed him on our balcony. He continued tweeting nonstop for three hours.”
6. “One day he just left – we knew this day would come eventually. We became really worried because that same night, and for the next few days, there was really stormy weather. However, three days later, he came back and fell asleep in one of our pots.”
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻