2. “We brought him home and put him in a box. After spending a night in our bedroom, he woke us up with high pitched tweeting. We tried feeding him, but without any luck, so we placed him on our balcony. He continued tweeting nonstop for three hours.”
6. “One day he just left – we knew this day would come eventually. We became really worried because that same night, and for the next few days, there was really stormy weather. However, three days later, he came back and fell asleep in one of our pots.”
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.