1. “Sometimes I need a fort in order to study. That’s just how I roll.”
2. “Don’t worry, this excellent pillow fort isn’t getting me down. This is where I go when I need a pick-me-up!”
7. “Even gently placing one’s head on a pile of pillows can constitute a fort.”
8. “A fort is basically the best present you could ever give me. EVER.”
10. “This is my snort, aka my snore fort. I snore in this fort. This fort is for snoring.”
12. “I’m so small that literally anything cozy is a fort. ANYTHING cozy!”
14. “I see you noticing my Harry Potter DVDs. They really take my fort to the next level.”
15. “My nose is the only cold thing about this fort, but I’ve accepted that!”
17. “Phew, I woke up early on accident and thought I had to go to work! Haha, silly me. I’m a cat.”
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."