1. 1. The Grumpy Businessman
You’ll be able to spot them because they’ll be sat in the exact same seat every morning and every evening, with the exact same suicidally-grim scowl on their face.
3. 3. The Super Important High-flyer
Sort of like the Grumpy Businessman, only younger, less bitter, and more likely to barge into old ladies.
5. 5. The Young Professional
If people were a bit more like Pokemon, the Young Professional would be the first evolutionary stage of the Grumpy Businessman. Just look at this one’s face; you can already see the bitterness building up behind her cold, empty eyes.
7. 7. The Group Of [Insert Any Sport That Requires Loud Chanting] Fans
They’re happy their team won and they want everyone on the Circle Line to know about it.
8. 8. The Cryer
According to research that’s yet to be carried out, everyone who lives in London is statistically guaranteed to cry at least once on the tube. Your turn will come, too (and when it does you can expect the other passengers to sit and stare at you awkwardly).
9. 9. The Person With All The Suitcases In Rush Hour
Possibly the most hated person on the underground. Not only have they been somewhere nice, but now they’re rubbing it in everyone’s faces by blocking up the platform. Outrageous.
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉