Hi I'm Samar, and this is my roommate, Hady!
Aside from being best friends, we've been living, working, and traveling together for almost a year now. We’ve caught onto each others eating habits, personal style, and the names of each other's Tinder matches.
We even adopted a beautiful puppy off the street named Blue Ivy.
Admittedly I’ve been shamelessly rocking yoga pants at any chance I get because no one has really tried to stop me (I’d like to see them try). So in a pursuit to constantly challenge myself and break out from my shell, I decided to take the input of my male roommate on my wardrobe *inner feminist cringe* and allowed him to dress me for a week.
* He picked out five outfits from my closet so I'd be wearing my own clothes but with à la mode Hady.
* I wasn't allowed to voice my opinion, make suggestions, or protest the outfit.
* My hair and makeup were also done according to his styling.
* I had to wear the outfit all day.
What I've Learned
1. Despite living with each other we don't fully know each other's style 100%.
2. Hady does have some taste in women's fashion.
3. I'm glad I get to dress myself.
4. Hady doesn't realize the difference between a day and night outfit.
5. We're freakin' hilarious.
6. I've been lazy and apparently have cooked nothing but noodles this week.
7. I have the greatest roommate anyone could ask for!
8. All hail Beyonce.