1. The term innovative was created to describe us
2. When you ask your parents how they know someone the answer is usually 'ayam Fattah'
3. Ignorant folk LOVE to come at you sideways with backward ass arguments
4. You take offense when your friends ask you to go camping
5. Those interfaith bumper stickers...yeah we invented that concept
6. You get a little giddy every time Assaf sings the word 'Falsteen'
7. When people complain about alcohol check points
8. Mawtani? Biladi?
9. Your extra curricular activities are a bit out of the ordinary
10. Your Teta swears olive oil can cure anything
11. You have mad respect for Lupe Fiasco
12. You're not exactly fond of walls
13. You know traffic lights ain’t got shit on that guy in Ramallah
14. You have a few Khalili jokes up your sleeve
15. You could teach a class on human rights violations
16. Morons have actually asked you if you're anti-Semitic
17. You’ve considered getting one of these
18. We may not be playing but our colors always somehow make it into the game
19. Whenever you hear the struggles of Native Americans, African Americans, Latinos, or any oppressed group
20. The word 'birthright' makes you cringe
21. Palestine Children’s Relief Fund (PCRF) is your favorite non-profit organization
22. You’ve learned what war is at too young of an age
23. If you could you'd rock a thobe all day err day!
24. You can't wait till this little guy goes home
25. Whenever Mustafa Barghouti, Hanan Ashrawi, or Noura Erakat is on the news
26. When people ask you where you're from you use celebrity references
27. In college you cited Edward Said in every paper
28. After 'Omar' came out you were no longer sure who your favorite Bakri was
29. A certain apartheid state is trying to capitalize on your culture
30. Khishnah? Na'ama? I'm subconsciously judging you
31. When Palestinians living in Jordan claim to be Jordanian
32. You feel some type of way about a blue chair
33. You’ve learned to walk away from social media quarrels
34. There's times when you reflect on everything, and it all hits you
35. You know purgatory is really just a combination of Ben Guiron Airport and Allenby Border Crossing
36. You're ready to debkah at moment's notice
37. No matter how many times you've watched '5 Broken Cameras' you still cry every time
38. And as Suheir Hammad so beautifully put it we "will dance and resist and dance and persist"
And don't think I forgot about you Zionist trolls
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!