21 Wonderful Things On Sale At Target Right Now
Including amazing deals on a Threshold sheet set, bathing suits, a KitchenAid stand mixer, and 18 other amazing products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stand mixer that'll make combining the ingredients of your delicious recipes much less tedious because we all just wanna get to eating the food.
3. A blender with a stainless-steel blending tumbler to whip up your frozen concoctions in and then take on-the-go. Easy peasy, smoothie squeezy.
4. A smart TV that'll make watching your favorite shows from your platform of choice so simple, you might as well cancel all your plans for the next couple of years because you won't ever wanna leave the house.
5. A set of solid sheets for making your bed a million times more luxurious – is this a hotel or your itty bitty apartment bedroom? Who knows?!
6. A fleece hoodie featuring wicking technology to wear the next time you plan on getting real sweaty, or just wearing whenever you just wanna wear a comfy AF sweatshirt!
7. An end table that'll add a sophisticated touch to your living space, and comes fully put together while being light enough to move all around until it finds the perfect spot in your home.
8. A pair of gorgeous mules for quickly sliding on your feet and feeling both comfy and trendy – a win/win situation all around.
9. A faux-fur throw to wrap yourself in and stay extra cuddly and cozy, especially needed in the chilly winter weather.
11. A fire pit table for buying NOW so when the warm weather hits, your friends and family will recognize your place as the party spot with the cool fire pit to roast marshmallows.
12. A two-pack of kitchen towels to help clean and dry surfaces, dishes, pots and pans, utensils, and pretty much anything else in need of a cleaning in the kitchy.
13. A throw pillow that'll make the perfect addition to the bedroom of your favorite little genius. And, hey, it might teach 'em a thing or two (or four) about chemical elements.
14. A pair of capri leggings for the kiddos who are constantly on-the-move, super duper athletic, or just fond of being extra comfortable in their clothing.
15. A duvet cover set that'll for sure make you look like you're some boujee fashion blogger living in a chic studio apartment in Soho — IDK about you, but that's a dream of mine, ok?!
16. A stowable five-piece patio dining set to set up when you're planning on entertaining a small group of friends outdoors for dinner or wine.
17. A long-sleeve shirt with bow ties on the wrist that'll effortlessly make you look incredibly fashionable, without having to get extremely dressed up.
18. A three-pack of containers for meal prepping or saving unused ingredients, because you didn't buy all this shit for it to end up in the garbage.
19. A six-pack of fringed placements to add a fun twist to your next dinner party without spending all the money you were gonna, you know, spend on dinner.
20. A 29-piece wooden toy cookie baking set that'll make the kiddos excited to whip up some delicious treats without making mom or dad ever have to turn on the oven.
21. A seamless sports bra for wearing during physical activity, because keeping your breast friends protected and comfortable is important.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.