We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of glasses that'll make enjoying chilled wine easy, without ever having to pre-chill your vino.
2. A guzzle-buddy for simply drinking the good stuff the best way possible, straight out of the bottle.
3. A gorgeous babe wrapped in what looks like the glass equivalent of an engagement ring so you can show off your one true relationship status with your drink of choice.
4. A glass to personalize your means of consuming vino – what better way to sip on your red or white than out of a glass with your initials on it?
5. A giant glass for anyone who's a firm believer the limit does not exist when it comes to wine.
6. A glass with a hilariously relatable engraving to start showing the h8ers saying you don't need another drink.
7. A set of two handy devices that'll allow you to aerate your beverage *and* sip out of one convenient piece.
8. A "glass" you can actually pour an entire 750 ml. bottle of vino into – hell fuckin' yes.
9. A colorful beauty to show off your excellent taste in drinkware, since you already have excellent taste in drinks.
10. A glittery pair that'll make your next wine night even more glamorous.
11. A glass ready to help you channel your inner Olivia Pope. Ya, you're welcome.
12. An set of eight on-the-go vessels for bringing your pinot or zinfandel, or whatever it is you drink, wherever you're headed.
13. A useful contraption for people who manage to always make a mess, and definitely cannot be trusted with a fragile glass of red.
15. A witty glass that should make you feel unstoppable from the moment you take the cork off the bottle until you've consumed the very last drop.
16. A stunning glass to utilize while drinking your adult grape juice.
17. A mermaid tail glass that'll just become an awesome addition to your vino sesh.
Happy drinking my fellow wine, luvrs!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.