17 Genius Tips For College Students Who Want To Cook In Their Dorms
Because let's face it, dining hall food sucks.
3. Get to crackin' — some eggs, that is. This cooker makes it easy to eat eggs any way you want them, without using a stove. All you need is a microwave!
4. And because you'll have eggs in your dorm to cook, try making poached eggs with this handy microwave hack.
6. Revolutionize the way you make pasta FOREVER thanks to a microwave pasta cooker. Yes, you can make pasta in the microwave. The future has arrived.
12. And now that you'll have peanut butter in your dorm, get creative with it. Grab some chicken and other ingredients on your dining hall run, and make this peanut sauce.
13. Gather up your favorite toppings from the salad bar or sandwich station for a microwaved pita pizza party!
15. Forgo buying cases of chips, and easily make them in your dorm room microwave. All you need are potatoes, olive oil, and salt or another seasoning of your choice to taste.
16. Open your world to endless meal possibilities with a slow cooker (if one is allowed in your room, that is). Once you find a recipe you like, let it sit in the slow cooker while you're out at class, and come back to a prepared meal.
17. Heat up your favorite soup in this mug for those nights when it's either too cold or you're not feeling well enough to trek to the cafeteria.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.