31 Things Under $10 That’ll Probably Never Stop Being Useful
Here to make your life easier and your wallet happier.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Stainless-steel scrubbers to help ease the annoying task that is cleaning burnt pots, pans, grills, and broilers. Sorry not sorry, burnt-on pasta bits at the bottom of the pot — you're not welcome to stay.
2. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
3. A set of Velcro adhesive squares that, despite their tiny size, do a mighty job of supporting wall fixtures, temporarily holding together clothing emergencies, and more.
4. A floral bill tracker to make managing your finances a more organized, simple process. Look at you #adulting! So proud of you!
5. A wearable nail polish holder so you can easily give yourself a fresh mani anywhere at home, minus the risk of spilling. Suddenly painting my nails a dark color while sitting on a white couch feels like a beautiful possibility.
6. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
7. A leather cable organizer that's chic and pretty, but best of all? Very useful. Say goodbye to a messy tangle of wires and hello to organization.
8. A bug bite suction tool to help get rid of itchy bites. Kinda rude that little buggies get to munch on our skin and blood and we have to deal with itchiness after.
9. A garbage disposal foaming cleaner that'll tackle built-up grime and those nasty smells you gag at every time you're near your kitchen sink. It's truly so...disgusting.
10. Bed sheet clips so you can ensure your sheets actually stay in place, no matter how all over the place you are in your sleep.
11. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
12. A blind cleaner tool for getting dust and other gross particles off a spot you may normally forget to clean.
13. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
14. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
15. A knife sharpener, because over time your knives may lose their sharpness, and that shouldn't mean having to get rid of and replace them!
16. A glass cleaning spray for use on mirrors, windows, and any other glass surfaces in need of some extra TLC in your bathroom. 🎶"I can see clearly now, the fog is gone."🎶
17. Ceiling fan pull chains so the next time you wake up all sweaty at 3 a.m. in dire need of a nice breeze, you can do just that without accidentally turning the lights on.
18. An expanding accordion folder for neatly organizing your important papers, notes, and documents in one easy place! Plus, they come in fun colors and have a cute little smiley face printed on the front!
19. A Rose and Blanche dishwasher magnet that'll serve as a wonderful reminder of which dishwasher items are clean, and which are dirty.
20. A microwave egg cooker so you can whip up a high protein breakfast without needing to break out the skillet or turn on the stove.
21. Anti-slip silicone glasses sleeves that'll keep your eyewear where it belongs, ya know, on your face, and NOT slipping and sliding down to the floor and risking getting broken AGAIN.
22. Pan scrapers for easily cleaning away leftover food remnants and burnt bits, because we're pretty sure those won't make a welcome addition in the next food item you plan to prepare in the pan.
23. A colander spoon that'll help eliminate the struggle that is... well... dealing with colanders. Just scoop up your food directly from the pot!
24. Fine point drawing pens to make coloring and jotting down important dates and reminders fun, easy, and most importantly, COLORFUL!
25. A suede brush cleaner that'll stop you from having to spend your money on bringing your dirty suede shoes to get repaired, or worse... REPLACED.
26. A universal cleaning gel perfect for getting rid of dust, hairs, crumbs, and more from things like technology items and your car. It's like playing with slime WHILE cleaning, so it's a win/win.
27. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo that'll clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup build-up is yucky, and we don't want you to have spend money on new brushes and sponges!
29. An anti-blister balm to apply before putting on your shoes so you can prevent those painful annoyances from even trying to happen.
30. A car dip clip that'll allow you to safely dip your nugs and fries in your favorite sauces as you drive.
31. A pumice cleaning stone to scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.