30 Useful Products That’ll Barely Require Your Time Or Attention While Using Them
So you can spend more time doing more important things... like watching Netflix.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your Keurig in the clean sttae it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
3. A hair finishing stick for putting fussy, fly away hairs in their rightful place — neatly styled with the rest of your hair, of course!
4. An anti-blister balm to apply before putting on your shoes, so you can prevent those painful annoyances from even trying to happen.
5. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
6. Dishwasher cleaning tablets to do the job of cleaning your dishwasher FOR YOU. Just pop a tablet into the machine, run a cycle, and voila!
7. And on that same note, you may also wanna get some washing machine cleaning tablets that do the same thing the tablets above do, except for your washing machine, of course!
8. Glossier Balm Dotcom — a lip balm with a cult-following for making your lips feel nourished and smooth. Reviewers especially love this product for the fact that it stays on for hours, even when you're eating/drinking.
9. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
10. Houseplant insect traps that will be as easy peasy as popping into the soil of your houseplants. They work like magnets to catch little buggers who dare to mess with your plant babies.
11. A migraine stick to help stop painful migraines in their tracks. As a migraine sufferer myself, I know how difficult it is to accomplish anything when a migraine hits, and there just aren't enough hours in the day to waste them on nursing yourself back to a fully-functioning human when you get one.
12. A nail and cuticle care solution for making your nails look fresh and healthy — just apply a coat and let it wow you!
14. Charcoal shoe deodorizers, because simply sticking these into your rancid-smelling footwear is way less of a hassle than having to spray them... and then wait for them to dry... and ugh, that's just too much of a process.
15. Bluapple – it'll help to preserve the freshness of your produce by up to THREE MONTHS. Just toss it in the crisper drawer and stop tossing your fruits and veggies in the garbage sooner than you anticipated.
16. A brown sugar bear you just soak in water for 20 minutes and then place in brown sugar to help it soften. We don't wanna see you have to chuck your hardened brown sugar just because you haven't used it in a while.
17. A jetted bathtub cleaner — just fill up your luxurious bath, add a quarter of the bottle, watch it work its magic by removing gross residue, and drain the tub to find it sparkly and clean.
18. L'Oréal Paris Air Dry It spray so your hair will look styled without needing to actually style it.
19. A wrinkle release spray to get your clothing, sheets, and more looking as if they were just ironed or picked up from the cleaners without needing to go through the trouble of doing either of those things.
20. A rapid egg cooker so you don't have to waste your precious time standing over the stove waiting for your eggs to finish cooking. I own this, and lemme tell ya, it's a pretty wonderful thing being able to watch Netflix and not keep a hawk-eye view on my omelette in the mornings.
21. An acupressure anti-nausea wristband that claims to ward off motion sickness and nausea, minus the drowsiness side effect found in most nausea medications.
22. A TubShroom to collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so you don't have to worry about your drains getting clogged up and creating more work for yourself
23. Blackhead removal strips you apply to your face once a week, let sit for about 10 minutes or so, and peel off. Then you can bask in some yucky satisfaction.
24. Liquid ant baits that you can set down in infested areas of your home, and wait for them to do the gross work of catching bugs for you. Once they're full, just throw it away and replace as needed.
25. A ginger sugar overnight lip mask – it'll have you going to bed with chapped lips and waking up in the morning with them feeling softer than ever.
26. An Instant Pot that may just become your new favorite kitchen gadget — this thing is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, warmer, and sauté-r all in one, so it's here to make your hectic life feel a lot less hectic.
27. And while we're on the subject, this silicone egg bite mold. Just fill each mold with eggs and fillings of your choice, put it in your Instant Pot to cook, and enjoy a yummy breakfast or snack!
28. A watermelon sleep mask so you can moisturize, smooth, and rejuvenate your skin all while getting your ZZZs in — now if only we could figure out how to get our laundry and food shopping done in our sleep.
29. A jewelry cleaning machine that'll make your possessions look like they're a worth a million bucks all over again, just like they deserve. No trips to the jeweler needed.
30. A wipe warmer so you can keep your little one more comfortable (warm wipes > cold wipes), while this fancy little machine does the work of keeping them warm and ready for you. Just put your wipes in, pour in half a cup of water, and it'll get to work!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.