25 Unique Gift Ideas From Etsy To Send To Someone Celebrating A Fall Birthday
Is there any way I can change my birthday to a fall birthday? Asking for a friend, aka, myself.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pullover perfect for the Schitt's Creek fan in your life. Now they can rock Alexis' famous catchphrase in the coziest way possible.
2. A glitter can cozy to help them keep their drink cooler longer. Plus, their spiked seltzer birthday drink will now look SUPER pretty.
3. A super cute customized pet pillow that'll make for the perfect gift to honor their furry friend. Just send a picture, their pet's name, and customize the pillow options, and then they'll receive a beautiful throw to cherish forever.
4. A birthday cake-scented candle to make any candle lover beam with joy. It's a law that on your birthday you're only allowed to surround yourself with the sweet scent of birthday cake. OK fine, maybe it's not a law, but we think it should be.
5. A personalized spa gift box complete with a candle (available in a variety of scents to choose from), a bath bomb, loofah soap, lip balm, a patterned box of matches, a personalized gift message, and a printed gift box. All they have to do is sit back, relax, and rejuvenate.
6. A custom-made necklace that may just become their new favorite piece of jewelry. Once you send in your image you want turned into a necklace, the seller will be draw up a design, and make sure you're happy with the product quality!
7. A coloring book so any RHONY fan can ring in the next year of their life in the best way possible — coloring in their favorite ladies from the show.
8. White and gold candle holders that'll make for an absolutely gorgeous and functional birthday gift.
9. Personalized name crayons you can gift to a birthday kiddo, or even an adult who would love some gorgeous crayons spelling out their name.
10. A customizable Baby Yoda mug so you can give the birthday rockstar an adorable daily reminder that they are, in fact, the best.
11. A pretty rose gold ring featuring nine small sterling silver beads that'll keep fidgety hands busy. Plus, it'll look super pretty on their finger, and looks great when stacked with other rings, too!
12. A super unique gift for the Pokémon-obsessed — this gorgeous book re-imagines the beloved creatures in scientific terms and provides detailed descriptions of their behaviors, biology, and abilities.
13. A monogram knit coffee sleeve for a cute and environmentally-friendly way they can hold their hot beverages. Looking @ you specifically free Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte birthday drinkers.
14. A cotton candy "birthday cake," because we have a pretty strong intuition that whoever you'd send this to hasn't received anything like this before, so we think you should be the first. It's cotton candy in the form of a cake. How can you go wrong with that?!
15. An artisan, ethical coffee gift set from the new Tan France x Etsy collection for a wonderfully caffeinated birthday treat. Plus, you'll score extra points with this gift if they're a fan of Queer Eye.
16. A birthstone bracelet, because we're pretty sure it's been scientifically proven you can't go wrong with a birthday gift that incorporates their birthstone.
17. A wineglass many of us can relate to this year. Hey, a birthday spent socially distancing is best spent with the wine flowing all day.
18. A perfect card for the person who may be spending their special day binge-watching Tiger King... and every day leading up to their birthday and following it, too.
19. A whipped shower icing that comes in a variety of yummy scents to leave their body feeling clean, moisturized, and pampered after they shower.
20. A Dundie award to send to your fellow Dunder Mifflin "co-worker." This is a gift that is bound to strike gold (get it? because it's gold?) with any fan of The Office.
21. A Birthday in a Bag gift complete with everything they need to throw an awesome quarantined party. It comes with a birthday card, party candles, balloons, assorted confetti, and a party horn. Oh, and it's all packaged in a lovely bag.
22. An enamel pin so the Swiftie in your life can rep two of the best songs on Lover — "Cornelia Street" and "I Think He Knows." If these two aren't close to the top of their Lover song ranking, let them know that we may or may not be judging them.
23. A car dip clip that'll allow them to safely dip their nugs and fries in their favorite sauces as they drive. Pretty sure this will automatically win you "best gift giver in the world" award.
24. A personalized cutting board you can get customized with a recipe you know they love! It's the perfect way to meal prep and add a special touch to their kitchen!
25. A face mask chain so you can help make carrying around and wearing a mask easier (and trendier) for them. Having to dig through a bag or put a mask down on a surface when it's not being worn is now a thing of the past.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.