24 Gifts You Wouldn't Have Thought Of Giving Before 2020, But Make Great Gifts Now
Face mask essential oils? A Dr. Fauci prayer candle? A Zoom University tee? #Just2020Things.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A Dunder Mifflin nonmedical face mask so they can rep their favorite company and its wonderful employees while they're out running errands.
2. A face mask essential oil spray to keep their mask smelling nice and fresh with a relaxing scent.
3. A wineglass so they can unwind from yet another long quarantine day with a glass that truly captures their #2020Mood.
4. A metallic ribbed tee and nonmedical face mask set perfect for days they feel like wearing something a tad more ~fancy~ than their daily loungewear ensemble.
5. A dumpster fire DIY cross-stitch kit for beginners to keep their creative hands busy with a very relatable pattern choice.
6. A clear panel nonmedical face mask that won't fog up when talking. This means other people can more clearly read their lips and expressions, while keeping them and others safe and protected.
7. A Bergamot hand sanitizer that'll make them feel extra bougie. Imagine telling us in 2019 that hand sanitizer would be deemed gift-worthy?!
8. A "100 Things To Do After Quarantine" interactive scratch map to buy them now so they can save for use when that sweet, sweet time we're all waiting for arrives.
9. A PhoneSoap to clean all the yucky germs off their phone, because — news flash! — they probably bring their phone everywhere with them, so it's germ-y and deserves a good cleaning!
10. A variety pack of nonmedical face masks in an array of fun colors and patterns (like the floral ones below), so they always have trendy options to choose from.
11. A Zoom University tee to gift the person in your life who's getting through virtual schooling like a pro.
12. A greeting card of a corgi wearing a mask that'll make them smile. Greeting cards of corgi butts? Those are sooo 2019.
13. A Maskne Bundle featuring two packs of Mighty Patch acne patches and Rescue Balm that'll help them tackle early-stage pimples from mask-wearing and stress.
14. A plush coat and nonmedical face mask set that'll have them bundling up for the cold weather in style.
15. A face mask chain to help make carrying around and wearing their mask easier (and trendier). Having to dig through their bag or put their mask down on a surface when it's not being worn is now a thing of the past.
16. A candle perfect for lighting during their next Netflix binge. This candle won't judge them as they start their third re-watch of Emily in Paris.
17. A Christmas lights mask with an accompanying chain so they can feel festive all szn long. Also, this would make for some great Instagram photo ops — just putting that out there.
18. A journal for chronicling their quarantine experiences, emotions, and thoughts. It's the kind of book they'll reflect on in the future and re-call what it was like to live through a history book moment.
19. A sticker that encapsulates 2020 in a nutshell for putting on their laptop, water bottle, notebook, or anywhere else they could use a good laugh.
20. An anti-fog spray perfect for the person who is now all too familiar with the struggle of their glasses getting fogged up while wearing a mask.
21. A grandparent pen pal set that comes complete with flat cards, letterhead sheets, and envelopes to keep communication open and fun. There's something extra special and warm about sending and receiving mail from loved ones.
23. A Maskne mineral mask kit (try saying that three times fast), to help deeply cleanse and hydrate skin. It's basically like gifting them an at-home spa treatment.
24. And last, but most certainly not least, a Dr. Fauci prayer candle. This truly would've been a head-scratcher of a gift last year, but this year? As Harry Styles would say, "it's a sign of the times."
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.