Looking To Make Working From Home Easier? Try One Of These 28 Products
Six months into WFH and it's time to buy a posture corrector.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adjustable, large standing desk for those who get easily tired from sitting down ALL. DAY. LONG.
2. A waterproof desk pad that'll provide a protective barrier to whichever table or desk you sit at to do your work. It'll help prevent scratches, stains, and spills from things like writing utensils, technology items, and food/drinks.
3. A motivational daily planner so you can keep track of every important facet of your day from work assignments, to appointments and meetings, and even your water intake!
6. A cold brew coffee maker that'll have you powering through your day with a delicious iced coffee treat.
7. Colorful pens to add a pop of fun to the inside of your planner, handwritten meeting notes, and to-do lists.
8. A box of assorted toys that'll keep your fidgety hands busy during stressful, high-pressure moments.
9. A finger massager that'll help soothe achy fingers — great for those who have arthritis, or just spend wayyy too much time typing away all day.
10. An air purifier to help keep allergens like pet hair, dander, dust, and more from contaminating the air you breathe in your home office.
11. A memory foam seat cushion that'll help alleviate lower back and hip pain by reducing pressure on the tailbone while sitting.
12. Divider sticky notes to ease the task of writing down important meeting notes and to-do lists so it all feels less overwhelming.
15. Individually-wrapped wipes for cleaning glasses and screens. Not only do they help to get rid of fingerprints and fogginess, but they help to reduce bacteria living on your everyday usage items.
16. A posture corrector brace that'll help you avoid slouching, and straighten your body. All of this WFH means that many of us are sitting more than usual in places/positions that aren't exactly "great" for our postures.
17. A pretty office supply organizer set to keep any desk clean and conducive to a productive working environment.
18. Or, if you don't need quite a whole set, this supplies organizer – it's great for holding basics like pens, pencils, highlighters, notepads, paper clips, rubber bands, and more!
19. Soundproof door strips for those with noisy "co-workers" (aka roomies, family members, and pets). These also help prevent cold air from escaping in the summer, and warmth from escaping in the winter, so you can save energy, too!
20. Work-themed affirmation cards to help give you some words of encouragement to get through your busy day. We know WFH can be hard, but you're doing great, and these cards are here to remind you of that!
21. An adapter hub perfect for anyone working with one of the newer MacBook models that doesn't come with USB ports or SD card slots.
22. An adjustable foot rest with massaging microbeads to make sitting for hours so much more comfortable. You're probably gonna wonder how you made it this far in quarantine without this baby.
23. A pair of seamless rib bike shorts for a buttery soft addition to your WFH ensemble. These are also great for working out and just hanging around the house.
24. Verb Energy bars — a delicious energy bar that contains as much caffeine as an espresso minus the post-coffee jitters. They come in a variety of delicious flavors like salted peanut butter, maple blueberry, lemon raspberry, vanilla latte, coconut chai, and simply cocoa.
25. A pair of noise-cancelling headphones so you can focus on getting work done without loud, noisy distractions interrupting your ~train of thought.~ (Get it? Because there's a train in the picture? Sorry.)
26. A file folder with five expandable pockets that'll make you smile because of the cute little design on the front, the pretty colors they come in, and the fact that it'll keep your documents in one convenient spot.
27. A migraine relief stick that'll help stop migraines in their tracks on your busiest, most stressful days. You: 1, Migraine: 0, and that's how it should always be.
28. A room divider curtain for anyone who shares a WFH space with a roomie or family member, and wants an easy way to make their little bit of space their own. You could also use this to separate the area you sleep from the area you do work in, so it feels like there's less overlap between work life and home life.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.