We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wood polish and conditioner for bringing your precious wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your house redone by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
2. A hard-water stain remover that'll clean stubborn bathroom messes and restore a multitude of your surfaces (ahem, like the shower door as seen below) to brand-new condition.
3. A pack of furniture touch-up sticks you're gonna wish existed back when you were a little one, because maybe then your parents would have THANKED YOU instead of grounding you for drawing on household furniture. 🤷
4. A portable carpet and upholstery cleaner that boasts strong spray and suction so cleaning stubborn stains will feel effortless. Messes left behind by pets or small children shouldn't mean permanently ruined carpets, furniture, or car interiors.
Promising review: "My daughter is queen of spilling juice on her bed and I never fully realized the damage/dirt it was causing. My sister bought this and I decided to try and it is worth every single penny!! I sprayed the bed down with the machine and I left for about five minutes, came back, and began to actually do the suction. It took about 15 minutes to finish but some lighter stains disappeared right away — no scrubbing needed." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $123.59.
5. Wet & Forget, a super simple cleaner you just spray in your shower/tub once a week. The best part? You don't have to scrub...like...at all. Just rinse it the next day and you're good to go. I know, I know, I'm crying tears of joy, too.
Promising review: "We cannot BEGIN to tell you what a lifesaver this is! We have two old fiberglass tubs with vinyl shower enclosures that no matter what amount of scrubbing we have done with everything from bleach to cleanser to vinegar and baking soda would NOT come clean. After I took my shower last night, I sprayed down the tub and walls. Within minutes, all the built-up water deposits and dirt and grime began to melt away in front of my eyes. I left it on overnight, and when I got up this morning, it did not look like the same tub and shower. This product is a godsend, especially for old folks like us who have difficulty getting down on our hands and knees and scrubbing anything. More importantly, it performs as advertised. This is truly an overnight sensation!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
6. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
These tablets remove odor-causing residue and help get rid of lime and mineral build-up that naturally occurs inside dishwashers. The tablet is designed to last throughout the entire wash cycle, and is recommended for use about once a month. These are safe to use in stainless-steel tub and plastic tub dishwashers.
Promising review: "After using this product, I am happy to report that my $5 investment saved me over $500. I was ready to replace my dishwasher due to super cloudy glasses, residue, and just not getting clean. Then, I became aware that the water softener no longer was doing its job, so I had the rental company replace it. Dishwasher performance improved somewhat. I decided to do two more loads before deciding to purchase a new one. Then I saw a product test review for Affresh in a magazine. I was ordering some stuff from Amazon anyway, so I added that to my order. When it came, I tossed one of the tablets into the bottom of the full machine, and ran the regular cycle. I did not expect the results I got! My glassware that I thought was permanently etched and ruined came out like new. Same with cutlery. The difference is unbelievable. I will use this faithfully on a monthly basis, as recommended. I can even put it on my subscribe and save order, so I will get a new pack every six months. I am amazed!" —Sheila
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $8.99.
7. And while you're at it, a pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to ensure the appliance responsible for cleaning your clothes is in tip-top shape.
These are safe to use with front-load washing machines and top-load washing machines, and both high efficiency and conventional machines. Recommended to use once a month!
Promising review: "My washer was smelly and had grime inside the seal that wouldn’t come off even when I tried to scrub it off, so I used one tablet in the wash. It worked like magic. Not only did it clean the washer very well (the water looked so dirty during the cycle), but it also got rid of the smell! Will keep using these as recommended." —Eca
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $11.98.
8. A carpet cleaning solution for those whose home deserves a million-dollar-looking floor...for under $20 that is.
9. An all-purpose cleaner featuring a list of just five readable ingredients you'll be glad to use for your cleaning needs. Also, it'll leave your home smelling super yummy!
10. A natural oven scrub cleaner so the appliance you use to roast yummy veggies, bake sweet treats, and heat up frozen pizzas will be clean as can be.
11. A natural tub and tile cleaner to help dissolve soap scum, hard water stains, and mineral deposits from your shower/bath floors and walls with minimal effort required on your end. Plus, it's non-toxic, free of synthetic fragrances, and smells like eucalyptus.
12. Some stain-lifting pads you can just press down into the mess — ya know, things from pets, spilled drinks, blood, dirt, and more. Keep it there for up to 24 hours and say, "Adios, stains!"
Promising review: "These things are AMAZING. They are magical. If you have a pet who has accidents in the house, these are a MUST-HAVE. After your pet has an accident, all you need to do is open up the packet, place the pad on the accident spot, and then step on the pad to release the magic formula. Leave it there for at least half an hour or up to 24 hours. Why the discrepancy, you might be asking? Because these pads work on DRIED STAINS. Holla!!!! My puppy has been driving me bonkers with accidents in the house, but I don't sweat it anymore thanks to these pads. They are seriously miracle-workers, and I will always have a supply of them in my house going forward." —Lisa Koivu
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $24.99.
13. A stain and odor remover because those messes and unpleasant smells left behind by your fur babies are no match for its cleaning powers.
14. A bathroom cleaner for tackling soap scum, stains, and other bathroom messes featuring a plant-based ingredient list you'll feel good about.
15. A power scrubbing cleaning kit you can attach to your drill and get to work on making your living space look brand freakin' new.
16. An automatic cleaning system for cleaning your toilet with every flush — no scrubbing, no bleach, just go and flush! Each cartridge should last about three months so you won't have to worry about changing it often, either!
Promising review: "I've used this product for a couple of years now and LOVE it! 'I love cleaning toilets,' said no one ever!! This is the answer to clean toilet bowls without having to scrub. Easy to use. Wish the refills were a little less expensive, but worth not having to scrub a toilet bowl." —Acorn
Get it from Amazon for $10.77.