We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A book tracker bookmark you can fill out as you read. Once you finish a book, all you have to do is color in one of the spines, write the book's title, and then use the bookmark for your next read.
British Book Art is a small business based in the UK that sells hand-painted pieces of your favorite book characters on book pages, as well as bookmarks and bullet journals to enhance your reading experience!
Promising review: "It is so sturdy and it is so fun writing in the names of the books I have already read this year! It took a minute to get here, but it was soooo worth it!!" —Janna Laubscher
2. A precious mug for sipping all of your fave beverages. A glass (well...mug) half empty has never looked so cute.
3. A mascara to give you lashes so dramatic, no one will believe you when you tell them you bought it for less than $5 on Amazon.
Promising review: "I got tired of breaking the bank over mascara. My sister suggested Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It provides dramatic length and great volume. I can honestly say I can’t stop looking at my eyelashes in the mirror every single day because of how awesome they look. Also, it is very long wearing. I go from an eight-hour workday right to the gym and sweat a lot...and this stuff doesn’t budge! I love it!!" —Carrie E Weikert
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
4. A screaming goat figure and book that'll become your new favorite and hilarious little companion. It'll be there for you when you need to just let out some stress.
Check out our screaming goat write-up!
Promising review: "This little piece of screaming plastic has created an excellent outlet for resolving frustrations in our home. Every time a conflict or struggle arises we push the little goat, get a gratifying screech, chuckle, and move on with our day. No regrets on purchasing this. When you get one, get four or five because you're going to want to share with family and friends." —Ashley
Get it from Amazon for $8.95.
5. A set of woodland animal pencils to seriously upgrade your writing utensil game. These cuties are ready to write down anything and everything you need.
6. Tequila Mockingbird: Cocktails with a Literary Twist, a recipe book that'll give you inspo for creative cocktails and bar bites based off of your favorite literary classics.
Promising review: "Love the recipes and the variety: simple, complex, sweet, tart, bitter etc. The literary puns were spot-on, and I liked the idea that the drink could match both the themes at work in the story, and sometimes even the literary criticism surrounding the novel. The suggested games at the end were very funny, and the illustrations also added to the whole presentation." —Spilt Over
7. Floral nail tattoos (stickers) to make your nails look as if they were just painted by a professional nail artist.
Tattoorary is a small business based in the Netherlands that sells a gorgeous variety of temporary tattoos from animals to floral print, to nail tattoos and more!
Promising review: "Love these! I’m terrible at putting stickers on straight so I was pretty nervous but I got the hang of it and it turned out great." —Alice Weston
8. A car diffuser for giving your vehicle a sweet scent. Am I the only one who is unreasonably excited at the thought of getting into my car and being greeted with the scent of fresh linens?
Amber & Wood Co. is a woman-owned Etsy shop based in Valparaiso, Indiana that sells high-quality aromatic goods like pure soy wax candles, car diffusers, and freshening sprays.
Promising review: "I love these little car diffusers so much! They are cute and very fragrant. I got winter mint, orange, and connie pine cone. I may get some more for each of my girlfriends as a gift." —Allison Hutzell
9. A magnet set anyone who's a fan of Dorothy, Rose, Blanche, and Sophia (aka The Golden Girls) will want to buy ASAP. Along with the magnets you'll also receive double-sided illustrated backdrops of your favorite scenes from the show, and a 32-page book chock-full of profiles, fun facts, and quotes.
10. An assortment of The Office stickers so you can show off your Dunder Mifflin pride on all your precious belongings.
Promising review: "Made my goofy teen son very happy. He and I share an enjoyment of this show and he got a huge kick out of these. More assortment than I expected! I don’t think there are any duplicates and they are well-printed and brightly colored. Nice representation of the show." —Tawny Lee
Get a pack of 50 from Amazon for $5.04.
11. A Baby Groot planter for a great addition to your living space. This smiling little buddy will do an excellent job at holding your favorite plant or succulent.
12. An adorable cat spoon to happily hang on the side of your mug so you always have a little buddy to spend time with while enjoying your fave hot beverage.
Promising review: "Love this little spoon! It fits perfectly on the edge of my coffee mug. Now, I no longer have to go searching for a spoon to stir my morning coffee! Since it sits on the edge of the cup my fingers don't get sticky from a wet handle. Plus, it's absolutely adorable and makes me think of my own kitty while I'm away at work. This spoon has become an essential part of my morning routine." —Brianna S
Get it from Amazon for $3.59.
13. A set of choker necklaces you can wear separately or layered together as a simple but stunning accessory.
14. Sandwich cutters for making Mickey-shaped sandwiches, cookies, and other treats, because everything is bound to taste significantly better when it's shaped like everyone's favorite mouse.
Promising review: "My two boys have been caught up in Mickey Mouse madness lately and these cookie cutters have made their sandwich days all the more fun since they can use these things themselves to make Mickey Mouse shapes out of anything put in front of them!! FUN!! Sturdy enough to last in the hands of a 2-year-old and a 5-year-old!" —Mr. Lan
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $8.49.
15. A brilliant Shrek toothpaste topper to take brushing your teeth to a whole new level of fun. Seriously, I think dentists should start recommending we all buy one of these.
CasualChicken is a small business based in Irvine, California that sells custom and unique 3D-printed art and goodies inspired by pop culture, gaming, and memes.
Promising review: "SO CUTE!! Looks exactly like the picture and shipped so fast!! I also received a coupon for the shop after purchasing so that was very much appreciated." —Dominique
16. A privacy window film that'll help block up to 96% of UV rays and reduce up to 79% of glare, which may just help you save a little bit on energy bills! Plus, it looks a little like having your very own stained glass window and creates a beautiful rainbow effect on sunny days. So many reasons to buy this, so just do it!
Promising review: "I have a large window in my bathroom and you can see in from the backyard, not very private. I like the light but needed privacy. Sheer curtains were not enough. This product is very easy to install, and I love the rainbows. This is this cheapest rainbow window cling I could find and it exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be doing more windows." —Ashley Barnes
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (also available in larger rolls over $10).
17. A charger name tag so you know which cord is actually yours and don't end up with the wrong one or worse...someone else taking yours.
Delightful Luna is a small business based in Stedman, North Carolina that sells super cool 3D-printed accessories.
Promising review: "They are perfect! Now my BF won’t steal my charger anymore. They clip so well!" —Etsy Customer
18. A bag of Rob's Popcorn — a perfect mix of sweet and salty popcorn that just so happens to be endorsed by the JONAS BROTHERS. (Bonus if you're a fan of the band!) I promise this popcorn is so worth treating yourself to.
There are two things that I really love: popcorn and the Jonas Brothers. So when I got the chance to try out Rob's Popcorn, I was super excited. It is SO good. According to the ingredient list, it contains olive oil, sugar, salt, onion and garlic powder, red bell pepper, and carrot, but I think they also sprinkled in some sort of magic fairy dust because it's basically impossible to not eat an entire bag in one sitting. It's the perfect mix of sweet and savory (perfect for anyone who is incredibly indecisive like me) and if you're also a Jonas Brothers fan, you're gonna want to try this ASAP.
Not to mention, it's GMO- and gluten-free AND vegan!
Get it from Walmart for $3.98.
You can also get a pack of four from the Rob's Popcorn website for $23.99.
19. A wearable nail polish holder so you can easily give yourself a fresh mani anywhere at home minus the risk of spilling. Suddenly painting my nails a dark color while sitting on a white couch feels like a beautiful possibility.
Be sure to check out Tweexy wearable nail polish holder write-up!
Promising review: "Where has this been all my life? Definitely helps with DIY nail projects. When I had no idea this polish holder existed, I tried to find creative ways to hold my polish, so that it would be in a convenient spot. However, I never found that really worked for me, or felt comfortable. This holder holds all of my nail polishes easily and is very comfortable to wear. I love that the finger holes on the bottom are not enclosed so you can just pull the holder off without ruining your paint job. Just one tip: move the holder to your pointer finger when doing your thumb." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in 20 colors).
20. A liquid latex guard for simply peeling off nail polish remnants you accidentally get on your skin rather than your nail. It doesn't matter how in the zone I am when I paint my nails, I ALWAYS manage to paint a little bit off my nail at some point.
Promising review: "If you do nail art or want to perfect your nail polishing skills, this is the product for you. Easy to use, dries sparkly so you know it’s dry, easy peel-off in one piece, and a clean finish. I do a lot of nail art and stamping. Some of the stamping polishes are really hard to get off the cuticle but with this, they come off cleanly. Helps when I do my toes too. If I get a little messy, the mess comes off with the latex. You can also switch the brush so you don’t waste the bottle when the brush gets clumpy." —Diannah S.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
21. A car dip clip that'll allow you to safely dip your nugs and fries in your favorite sauces as you drive.
3D Printed By Brian is an Etsy shop based out of Fate, Texas that sells a cool mix of 3D-printed goods like personalized Scooby-Doo dog tags, shower wine glass holders, skull-shaped succulent planters, and more!
Promising review: "My husband rolled his eyes at me that I bought it, but I have no regrets! Never again will I spill sauce on myself in the car. Has an even nicer cleaner look than the picture in my opinion." —MaisonElaine98
22. Animal bag clips to make saying au revoir to the Doritos bag a heck of a lot cuter!
Promising review: "When you are in the market for chip clips why not buy adorable ones? These were a very reasonable price and I was squealing with delight when I opened them (because they are so cute). They're sort of small, but for things like Milano cookies and plastic bags, they seem to work well." —Danielle
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $4.99.
23. A jar of unicorn whipped body butter so you can pamper yourself with a product that smells delicious and looks super pretty.
Sunbasilgarden is a small biz based in Middletown, Delaware that sells unique and super pretty handmade soaps, body butters, bath bombs, and more!
Promising review: "Beautiful body butter with an almond scent. I absolutely love this. This purchase shipped on time and smells incredible. I'll definitely be buying from this shop again." —Nehanda