We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
First thing's first:
1. Keep yourself entertained for hours thanks to the Amazon Fire tablet, home to your favorite movies, shows, music, apps, and more. Perfect for the moments your plane is flying out of an in-flight entertainment zone.
Tablet features 7" IPS display, Alexa voice service, and battery that lasts up to seven hours.
Promising Review: "I pre-ordered this for my wife mostly to use as a Kindle e-reader as I figured the tablet would be slow and the display would be less than impressive. I was wrong. What a bargain!" —G.Hulse
2. Block out the sound of loud talkers and crying babies with these sleek noise-reduction headphones.
Headphones have volume control, built-in mic, and are compatible with most music-playing devices. Soft cushion ear-pads are great for comfortable listening.
Promising Review: "Affordable, effective, attractive, and comfortable. Ordered because they were highly rated, and they did not disappoint. Great for business calls when one needs to take notes. Microphone works wonderfully. If something happens to these or I lose them, I'll buy these again." —Angela
Get them from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in two colors).
3. Stop wondering if your luggage will meet the weight requirement by treating yourself to this life-changing luggage scale.
Simply clip the scale onto the handle of your luggage, turn it on, lift luggage, and get an accurate reading. Device has a 110 lbs. weight limit.
Promising Review: "I needed a scale that was affordable, reliable, accurate, and easy to use. From an ergonomic/usability standpoint, the strap and hook/clasp are super simple to use and keep the luggage stable while you pull a reading. The scale itself is comfortable in the hand. I guess most importantly, the data it provided was exact (to the tenth of a pound) with what carrier scales have registered." —Rich N.
Get it from Amazon for $9.29.
4. Wave goodbye to the days of fussing around with all of your tiny belongings. When packing, keep things like small headphones, pills, and jewelry in these adorable macaron storage cases.
9. Au revoir to carrying around tons of books in your carry-on bag. Kindle is the ultimate way to store all the books you want to read and ultimately, save your back.
Comes with a built-in adjustable light, anti-screen glare, and battery that can last for several weeks.
Promising Review: "I have had four other Kindles prior to this one. This one is BY FAR my favorite. It is so easy to use, super light, and makes a book worm like me able to read with no effort at all!" —K. Carney
Get it from Amazon for $119 (available in two colors).
14. Ensure your phone always has a place to charge — even if there's no spot to charge it on board — with this high-speed portable charger.
Charges at speeds four times as fast as a computer USB port; approximately the size of a small candy bar.
Promising Review: "No wonder this is the top-rated portable power bank. I've had this thing for a few months now, and wow, am I impressed. The charge that this power bank holds is incredible, given its size! I use an iPhone SE and I've gotten two full charges out of this with extra battery to spare!" —slaton evans
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in four colors).
15. Flying on the red eye? Let Flight 001 cover you with this kit that includes an eye mask, earplugs, and a dental kit.
16. Easily access all of your dry toiletries in your carry-on bag for any last-minute deplaning touchups you might need with this storage organizer.
17. Ensure that everything in your carry-on stays intact with an intelligent backpack. Yep, you read that right.
Promising Review: "I have been using this bag for about a year now and I love it. Excellent 'day bag' for quick trips or as part of a set of bags for longer trips. I really like all the pockets and compartments. I find the bag well designed." —E. Juarez Rosales
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in six colors).
18. Test your knowledge with some addictive crossword puzzles, guaranteed to keep ya busy for hours spent in the sky. For starters, try ones about classic movies or ones straight out of The New York Times.
20. Snooze away your plane ride with comfy and useful sleep headphones.
Promising Review: "I love my SleepPhones. I have been a user for about four years. I clip an iPod Shuffle to mine so I don't have any cables coming out, as I'm a restless sleeper. I can't sleep without it now." —Robert Bulger
Get them from Amazon for $38.95 (available in three colors and sizes XS-M, medium fits most).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.