1. A dream-come-true for Pokémon lovers—figurines for play or adorning a shelf.
2. A skillet that's small enough to whip up yummy concoctions for just you, but big enough to still satisfy your appetite.
3. A mini finger puppet because all animals -- even squirrels -- are cute when they're this tiny.
4. A strange, but fun way to mark the group's drinks at your next gathering — little plungers.
5. This tabletop sandbox—a game-changing way to play with sand, without going to the beach or getting messy.
6. And while we're on the subject, a beach-break sandbox—a cool way to bring the beach into your home. Will come particularly in handy for rainy summer days.
7. A new addition to for your purse! A product from the heavens! A small Nutella jar.
8. A purr-fect item for all the cool cats out there, adorable kitty figurines you should treat yourself to.
9. A dinosaur cell-phone stand because dinosaurs are known for lots of things, and being excellent cell-phone holders should be one of them.
10. An itty bitty shopping cart you can use to let the kids play with or decorate your kitchen. After all, their dolls have to go food shopping, too.
11. A petite guitar. It's a great way to show your appreciation for the music-lover in your life, without having to spend a shit ton of money on a real instrument.
12. A miniature alcohol bottle for easily transporting your fave adult beverages, or creating fun 21+ party favors.
13. A munchkin-sized easel chalkboard that's versatile enough to put on display wherever your heart pleases.
14. A mini garbage/recycle can set for anyone who's just into that sort of stuff. Perch it on your workspace and fill it with pens, pencils, and other supplies.
15. A bowl of pasta for little ones to put in a doll house or use as a decoration.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.