We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cookbook filled with more than 75 recipes for baking delicious sweet treats this season — after all, autumn baking is the best baking.
2. A KitchenAid stand mixer to get you through all of your baking ventures, not just this fall, but many, many, MANY falls to come. Seriously, this thing practically lasts forever.
3. A 101-piece cookie cutter set including various Halloween-themed shapes that'll have you whipping up the yummiest ghosts, witches, cars, pumpkins, and bats, OH MY.
4. An oversized knit sweater to wear with your fave bottoms when you just wanna feel all cozy and cuddly, but also wanna look cute. Everyone needs at least one sweater like this.
5. A 72-pack of pumpkin spice K-Cups that'll satisfy your pumpkin beverage craving instantly, and for way less time and money than you'd spend at Starbucks.
6. A 192-pack of pumpkin pie spice coffee creamer singles for completing your cuppa pumpkin java — heaven in a cup.
7. A faux-fur blanket to get all snuggly and cuddly with, I mean just look at it. IT'S SO SOFT AND JUST WANTS TO BE WRAPPED AROUND YOUR BODY LIKE A TORTILLA WRAPPED AROUND THE CONTENTS OF A BURRITO.
8. A chocolate and caramel apple party that'll provide the perfect space for you and friends to make your own dipped apple creations, so you don't have to pay for overpriced treats at the market.
9. A 13-pack of pumpkin carving tools for getting legit with your pumpkin babies.
10. A pair of UGG boots to, well, you know what UGG boots are, they basically represent fall. Time to get your basic side out, betches.
11. An UGG care kit that'll ensure the sheepskin on your precious shoes stays in tip-top shape. After all, you pay a significant amount for UGGS, it would be a maje UGH moment if they weren't protected.
12. A mug for starting your autumn morning the best way possible — with a friendly pumpkin-themed mug.
13. A jar of bourbon pecan pie filling to get when you wanna put a little twist on a classic autumn treat. You are definitely gonna savor this stuff until the last drop.
14. Spiced chai mix that'll make a great seasonal beverage option — either hot OR iced. Just mix with hot water or pour over ice cold water, and voila!
15. An enamel pin for those of you who love Pumpkin Spice Lattes, because who doesn't, right? But come on bbs, we latte lovers MUST admit they are v basic. But, who says it has to be a bad thing?
16. Fleece-lined leggings to buy in every color, because the only acceptable pants to wear when the temp drops and you wake up on a dark, chilly morning are leggings. Like, jeans just won't cut it.
17. Instant spiced apple cider pouches that'll make you wish it could be autumn year-round, because the flavors of autumn aka spiced apple cider are superior to any other season.
18. Instant hot chocolate pouches for those who know obviously hot chocolate season begins in the FALL, NOT THE WINTER, OK?!
19. A pumpkin patch-scented candle for instantly transporting you on a weekend trip to the nearest fall festival — filled with pumpkin picking, hay rides, corn mazes, and all the good stuff you wanna do every weekend in the months of September through November, but can't.
20. Or a Friday Night Football–scented candle to transport you back to the only part of high school that didn't suck — the scent of leather mixed with grass, dirt (in a good way), popcorn, and hints of musk and cedarwood of bleachers. An underrated, but incredible aspect of fall.
21. A copy of the autumn anthem album of our time — Red. Taylor Swift invented the season that we know and love as fall on October 22nd, 2013 when she released this masterpiece. Best enjoyed while sipping a maple latte — only real Swifties will get this reference.
JUMPING FOR JOY THAT IT'S FALL!!!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and /or clarity.