1. A T-shirt that highlights exactly what you're not looking for (drama) and what you are interested in (PIZZA).
2. A push pin holder you donut want to miss out on purchasing. More push pins = more donut sprinkles!
3. A snack delivery service because snacks are so important, and now you can literally open your front door to a delicious box of them.
5. A sweet beach blanket to lie on while waiting for people selling ice cream to make their way to where you are.
9. A T-shirt with a print that you may already be sobbing real tears over. It's a beautiful, beautiful piece of clothing.
10. A subscription service for those who love to cook. Hello Fresh provides the ingredients you need to make healthy meals, and you get a happy palette.
13. A pair of sunnies to protect your eyes, and make sure those around you understand where your priorities lie.
15. A box of 40 delish snacks. It's meant to be a care package, but who said you can't send yourself a care package?!
17. A photo album made just for you. As a food lover we assume you're a fan of snapping pics of the things you eat, so print and store them in here.
18. A pencil sharpener and eraser set that will hold you over at school or work until you can get your hands on the real thing.
20. A monthly candy subscription box. Satisfy your sweet tooth, without ever having to step foot into a candy store.
21. A door stopper that may give you a slight panic attack first (because omg, there's perfectly good ice cream on the floor!), but it's fake, and it's food, so yeah, you need it!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.