36 Things Under $25 That Reviewers Actually Swear By
Your wallet will thank you and you will thank us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
2. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
3. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
4. An anti-fog spray perfect for those who are now all too familiar with the struggle of their glasses getting fogged up while wearing a mask.
5. A cleansing face wash formulated with fruit oils and extracts to leave skin feeling hydrated, nourished, and clean.
6. A measurement conversion decal so you can refer to this handy cheat sheet while cooking and baking instead of having to constantly rely on a Google search.
7. An internet address and password logbook to help keep track of your important log-in info for social media, online banking, school portals, and more. Sorry but yourname123 isn't a good password, no matter how easy it is to remember.
8. A leather cable organizer that's chic and pretty, but best of all? Very useful. Say goodbye to a messy tangle of wires and hello to organization.
9. Dark chocolate gems perfect for all of your baking and snacking needs. These delicious chocolate treats contain just THREE ingredients and are vegan, organic, and paleo.
10. Reusable silicone drinking straws — because we know about the increasing dangers of using plastic straws, and honestly paper and metal straws aren't a fun time.
12. A car vent face mask holder that'll provide a more organized, cleaner space in your vehicle to keep masks. Whether it's a mask you're already wearing while running errands, or just keeping some extra masks on-hand, this baby will be super useful.
13. Soundproof door strips for those whose bedroom currently doubles as a home office, and their new "co-workers" (aka roomies, family members, and pets) are kinda noisy. These also help prevent cold air from escaping in the summer, and warmth from escaping in the winter, so you can save energy, too!
14. An Athena Club razor featuring spaced apart skin guards to make room for hair and shaving cream. Plus it contains shea butter and a water-activated serum for a smooth shave experience that'll be gentle on sensitive skin. Best of all, it comes with a magnetic hook to ensure your razor stays put against your shower wall.
15. A dice set that'll help get you out of your cooking rut. It includes five primary dice (protein, cooking method, grain/carb, herb, and bonus ingredient), as well as four seasonal veggie dice to keep things fresh and interesting.
16. Mike's Hot Honey – it's bound to become your new favorite condiment. It's delicious on spicy foods, savory foods, sweet foods, heck, you may even be tempted to just hold the bottle over your mouth and just eat it directly from the bottle. You do you.
17. Glossier Solution, an exfoliating acid to help reduce skin redness, blemishes, and acne, and give you a smoother, softer, and brighter complexion.
18. A 5-in-1 wine gadget that acts as an aerator, a stopper, a pourer, a filter, and a re-corker. I'll toast to that!
20. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
21. BluApple produce fresheners to help extend the life of your precious fruits and veggies two to three times longer. All you need to do is toss 'em into the produce drawer in the fridge and let them work their magic.
22. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
23. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
24. A mascara that'll give you lashes so dramatic, no one will believe you when you tell them you bought it for less than $5 on Amazon.
25. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
26. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog in the first place.
27. A grooming brush to make the task of removing tangled, dead hair off your floof super quick and easy, and a heck of a lot cheaper than constant visits to the groomer.
28. A book tracker bookmark you can fill out as you read. Once you finish a book, all you have to do is color in one of the spines, write the book's title, and then use the bookmark for your next read.
29. A set of super soft and breathable nonmedical face masks available in a variety of fun patterns and basic colors to help keep you and those around you safe and protected.
30. A colorful matte eyeshadow palette that'll have you channeling your inner artist. You're bound to have a fun time getting creative with the array of bright, neutral, and pastel shades in this pack that are rich in pigment, and great for building and blending with each other.
31. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
32. Blue-light–blocking glasses that'll protect your eyes from straining while looking at computer, phone, and television screens.
33. An antiseptic spray to help treat pet skin infections caused by yeast, bacteria, ringworm, and pyoderma.
34. A pretty braided bracelet that'll make for an awesome everyday accessory. Plus, 1% of all Rastaclat Sales are donated to the Seek The Positive Foundation.
35. An anti-blister balm to apply before putting on your shoes so you can prevent those painful annoyances from even trying to happen.
36. A CBD bath soak that'll make for an excellent way to unwind at the end of a long day or week. While it may be a bit pricier compared to standard bath bombs and soaks, reviewers say it's absolutely worth it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.