We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A knit that's business in the front and a lace-up party in the back.
2. A leather jacket to channel your inner badass. Tell me about it, stud.
3. A pair of jeans with rips on the knees to show off your cool (without trying to look too cool) side.
4. A winter jacket to treat yourself to right now. Is it pricey? Yes. Is it worth every penny as it keeps you safe from the most chilling of Mother Nature's lowest temperatures? Absolutely.
5. An open-back top for those who agree a lil' skin showing neva killed nobody.
6. A distressed cable knit sweater for a rebellious take on a classic.
7. A bomber jacket to pair with any outfit you choose in your pursuit of creating a more sleek and sassy style.
8. A zipper-back top so you can make the choice of how little or how much back baby's got.
9. A velvet dress for anyone who, like me, is completely and utterly obsessed with the velvet trend and feels compelled to buy all things velv.
10. A tunic featuring some pretty lace detailing at the bottom for a comfy and adorable style.
11. A sheer dress that'll make you feel magical through all the seasons. Seriously, you can wear this whenever.
12. A faux-fur sweater dress for the ultimate winter time outfit.
13. A scoop T-shirt you will definitely get a ton of use out of. Is there anything you can't pair this top with?
14. A hoodie that'll make you appear more put together than a plain ol' pullover would make you look, but won't compromise your comfort.
15. A sweater with ruffled sleeves you should definitely add to your jumper collection immediately.
16. A dress for looking like the cutest human being alive.
17. A pair of skinny jeans to buy right now, because one, they're really fucking cheap, and two, you can always use more basic jeans.
18. A basic long sleeve top to keep on-hand whenever you're getting dressed and thinking, "Dang, I could really use a simple, black long sleeve."
19. A velvet maxi dress with a v-neck AND a slit! You might as well call People Magazine now, because you're winning sexiest person of the year.
20. A fuzzy jumper that'll become your new BFF. This thing is so fluffy, you'll wanna die.
21. A denim skirt cool enough to pair with a rad graphic tee and dainty enough to wear with a nice blouse.
22. A pair of cool AF booties that'll definitely make you the shiniest of all the stars.
23. An off-the-shoulder top with a choker to give you two great trendy looks at one amazing price. What a steal, man.
24. A cashmere blouse with ruffled cold-shoulders to rock with jeans as an everyday look, with a skirt at the office, or nice pants at a dinner party.
25. A thermal for staying extra warm in the cold months.
26. An overall skirt dress that'll literally make you look like a fashion blogger. I mean, look at it!
27. A track jacket so you can keep on rocking your fave color when you're working out.
28. A blouse to help you feel like the dazzling mama-to-be we know you already are.
29. An off-the-shoulder top featuring lace bell sleeves for an easy, yet extremely elegant, look.
30. A purr-seto show people you ain't kitten about how fashionable you are.
31. A beanie for helping your head stay warm while looking hella trendy.
32. A sparkly velvet dress to twirl around and feel like a princess in.
33. A jumpsuit that'll make you the life of the party, after all, it don't start until you walk in wearing this baby.
34. A top featuring a pretty chest detail. It'll look great with a pair of jeans or leggings.
35. An oversized sweater to lounge around the house in (or strut in public with, making everyone else jealous).
36. A distressed denim jacket you'll fight the urge to resist wearing every day, but don't, wear it as often as you'd like.
37. A lace ensemble for strolling into a fancy party and showing the guests who they should really be celebrating, damnit.
38. A sparkly skirt for owning the shit out of being the most glamorous person in the room.
39. A turtleneck sweater to keep your body (and neck) warm and *you* extra stylish. Win, win.
40. A reversible coat that'll feel so cozy, you might never take it off. Just a warning.
41. A top for anyone who prefers having cool cut-outs instead of tricks up their sleeves.
42. A turtle neck knit to pair with all the high-waist bottoms you own (or are longing to buy).
43. A tunic that'll look good with pretty much everything you own. Bonus: the ruffled sleeve ends give it a bit of a fun flair.
44. A fringe shirt. It'll make you the trendiest person ever, without having to spend hours trying on all of the clothes in your closet in the morning.
45. A button-up cardigan to wear as a sweater with a tank underneath, or you can just throw it on with your outfit when you get chilly.
46. A flannel you can easily throw on any time of the year as a relaxed, but cute style.
47. A dress to take a little bit of weight off your shoulders. Get it? Because it's a cold-shoulder?
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.