We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A pair of jeans with rips on the knees to show off your cool (without trying to look too cool) side.
4. A winter jacket to treat yourself to right now. Is it pricey? Yes. Is it worth every penny as it keeps you safe from the most chilling of Mother Nature's lowest temperatures? Absolutely.
7. A bomber jacket to pair with any outfit you choose in your pursuit of creating a more sleek and sassy style.
9. A velvet dress for anyone who, like me, is completely and utterly obsessed with the velvet trend and feels compelled to buy all things velv.
11. A sheer dress that'll make you feel magical through all the seasons. Seriously, you can wear this whenever.
13. A scoop T-shirt you will definitely get a ton of use out of. Is there anything you can't pair this top with?
14. A hoodie that'll make you appear more put together than a plain ol' pullover would make you look, but won't compromise your comfort.
17. A pair of skinny jeans to buy right now, because one, they're really fucking cheap, and two, you can always use more basic jeans.
18. A basic long sleeve top to keep on-hand whenever you're getting dressed and thinking, "Dang, I could really use a simple, black long sleeve."
19. A velvet maxi dress with a v-neck AND a slit! You might as well call People Magazine now, because you're winning sexiest person of the year.
21. A denim skirt cool enough to pair with a rad graphic tee and dainty enough to wear with a nice blouse.
23. An off-the-shoulder top with a choker to give you two great trendy looks at one amazing price. What a steal, man.
24. A cashmere blouse with ruffled cold-shoulders to rock with jeans as an everyday look, with a skirt at the office, or nice pants at a dinner party.
26. An overall skirt dress that'll literally make you look like a fashion blogger. I mean, look at it!
33. A jumpsuit that'll make you the life of the party, after all, it don't start until you walk in wearing this baby.
35. An oversized sweater to lounge around the house in (or strut in public with, making everyone else jealous).
36. A distressed denim jacket you'll fight the urge to resist wearing every day, but don't, wear it as often as you'd like.
37. A lace ensemble for strolling into a fancy party and showing the guests who they should really be celebrating, damnit.
43. A tunic that'll look good with pretty much everything you own. Bonus: the ruffled sleeve ends give it a bit of a fun flair.
44. A fringe shirt. It'll make you the trendiest person ever, without having to spend hours trying on all of the clothes in your closet in the morning.
45. A button-up cardigan to wear as a sweater with a tank underneath, or you can just throw it on with your outfit when you get chilly.
47. A dress to take a little bit of weight off your shoulders. Get it? Because it's a cold-shoulder?
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.