30 Things That'll Help You Calm The Heck Down After A Long Day
Take a breather.
1. A 16-pack of collagen essence sheet masks for giving yourself a simple at-home spa treatment. I personally LOVE these — they're quick to use, you dispose of them right after, and they're perfect for those with sensitive skin.
2. A deep kneading massager to use on your neck, back, shoulders...anywhere! You can go ahead and call the masseuse you never had and tell them it's over. I'm sure they're gonna be very upset.
3. The Comfy — a sweatshirt/blanket combo that'll have you feeling cozy as you lay on the couch binge-watching your favorite movies and shows.
4. A shower cup holder for bringing your favorite alcoholic — or non-alcoholic — beverage into the tub or shower with you. After a long, stressful day, you truly deserve this.
5. An essential oil linen spray to make your bed even more relaxing than it already is — just sink your body into the mattress and BREATHE in the sweet scents.
6. A pajama set that you'll wanna change into the second you arrive home...and be very sad to have to part ways with the next morning when it's time to get ready for real-world responsibilities again.
7. A therapy lamp – it may help make you feel as if you're lying on a sunny beach even when it's cold and dreary outside.
8. A cookbook to help you whip up some yummy cannabis treats — make them in advance so when you get home at the end of the day they're ready and at your disposal.
9. A waterproof Kindle that'll allow you to enjoy your favorite reads with a glass of your favorite drink in-hand, without worrying about a little spillage — hey, you're tired, it may happen!
12. A comforter that'll happily accompany you throughout the night, and be eagerly awaiting your arrival until you return home again.
13. An aromatherapy diffuser you can use with or without essential oils. Just sit back, relax, and take a calming breather with some nice scents.
14. And of course, an eight-pack of assorted essential oils to use with your new diffuser. You can mix and match scents or stick with one — whatever your heart desires!
15. A white noise machine that'll help you block out sounds like your pupper scratching on the door to be let into your bedroom, your roomie watching Game Of Thrones at the highest possible noise-level, and the cars outside your window that insist honking 100 times in a row at 3 am is a fun idea.
16. A Homesick candle (available in a variety of scents like your home city/state/country or a favorite memory) for not only providing the comfort a candle always provides, but inducing the best kind of nostalgia.
17. A fill-in-the-blank journal to help you channel the frustrations of your daily life into one place, while providing you some stress-relief and a good laugh.
18. A wine aerator that'll make the wine you're already planning on consuming the second you walk through the door taste a million times better.
19. A Fire TV stick ensuring your entertainment options are aplenty, so you can spend the evening having a good time doing nothing!
20. A weighted blanket for helping you fall asleep and stay asleep longer — as a weighted blanket owner myself and someone whose anxiety would often get in the way of a peaceful night's sleep, I can personally tell you this is a purchase worth every penny, and I haven't slept better.
21. A watermelon sleep mask that'll allow you to moisturize, smooth, and rejuvenate your skin all while getting your ZZZs in — now if only we could figure out how to get our laundry and food shopping done in our sleep.
22. A blackout curtain for keeping the sunlight outside, where it belongs so it doesn't mess with you catching up on some sleep.
23. An electric tea kettle so you can pour yourself a soothing glass of tea when you want to unwind.
24. And an assortment of tea bags that'll give you some delicious options to try — perhaps you'll find your new favorite flavor?
26. A memory foam mattress topper so that when you go to collapse on your bed when you arrive home, you're falling into the most comfortable bed you could have ever asked for.
27. A six-pack of assorted bath bombs that'll have you enjoying a luxurious bath, no matter how stressful your day was — just sit back, grab a drink, maybe a snack, put on some calming music, and rest.
29. A bedside caddy to ensure you don't need to get up from the couch or bed to access the remote, your glasses, your headphones, a magazine, a nom, or whatever else you plan on storing in there.
30. A 10-pack of full-sized British chocolate bars so you can unwind with the best stress medicine of all — CHOCOLATE! Plus, it's like taking vacay days to travel to England, without actually needing a plane ticket to go across the pond.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.