18 Things Self-Proclaimed Lazy Cooks Swear By
No need to order pasta via takeout when you can just make it in the microwave.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An automatic bread maker to churn out delectable breads, cakes, and jams so yummy, the little cafe in town might come to your house for a treat.
2. A microwave pasta maker that'll make it super easy to eat a big bowl o' carbs. No stove, no stress!
3. A rapid egg cooker to prepare your favorite style of the yummy breakfast food EGGtra quick — hard/medium/soft boiled, poached, scrambled, omelet — breakfast for every meal, anyone?
4. A veggie chopper that'll quickly chop, slice, dice, and spiralize your produce — you thought meal prepping was tedious but now it's actually quite...enjoyable?!
5. A griddler so you can grill meat and veggies, or whip up a panini or grilled cheese, without having to turn on a stove or a barbecue.
6. And while we're on the subject of grilled cheese — these toaster bags that allow you to make them right in your toaster oven without worry of a crumb-filled, melty mess!
7. A microwave bacon-cooker that'll make it so simple to whip up that salty goodness. When you wake up in the morning, do you really feel like taking a pan out, putting bacon into it, having to remember to flip the bacon, and then drain the grease? Nope, forget that!
8. A microwave rice cooker, because let's be real here, a food like rice that is the staple of so many amazing dishes, shouldn't be difficult or time-consuming to cook!
9. A sous vide that will have you making 5-star meals right at home. Wouldn't you rather wear your pajamas while cutting into a perfectly cooked piece of meat?
10. An air fryer for turning all of your favorite foods into deliciously crispy versions, minus all the oil! Chicken tenders and french fries for dinner every night? Yes please!
11. A clip-on colander that'll make draining the liquid from the pot and pan incredibly easy, and preparing dinner a lot less messy.
12. Nonstick oven liners to catch things like crumbs and other food particles/residue so all you have to do is clean these liners and not the oven itself.
13. A microwave egg cooker for making omelets, scrambled eggs, and eggs that are the perfect size for breakfast sandwiches in the simplest way possible.
14. A food processor that'll make quick work of chopping, slicing, and pureeing so meal prepping is a whole lot less tedious.
15. A rapid ramen cooker so you can spend more time cozying up on the couch with your ramen and your favorite television show. Sounds better than standing over the stove and waiting for water to boil and noodles to cook, right?
16. A garlic chopper you simply roll back and forth to chop up fresh garlic. Not only is it easy, but, it's pretty fun. Mom only said I couldn't play with my food, she never said anything about not playing with my kitchen gadgets.
17. Silicone egg poaching cups for quickly and easily whipping up poached eggs — fixing yourself a delicious eggs Benedict next time you're hungover on a Sunday morning will be much more manageable to do now.
18. A microwave popcorn bowl to make homemade popcorn in a snap. Unlike pre-packaged popcorn bags, it's a natural alternative that puts you in charge of seasoning it however you'd like. Plus, you don't have to deal with cooking it on the stove or cleaning a pot afterwards!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.