28 Things To Help You Live Your Most Taylor Swift-Esque Life
I am a Swiftie first and a human second.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A blind date with a book inspired by a Taylor Swift song you'll love if you enjoy reading as much as you enjoy streaming Taylor's discography 24/7. You can even request your book be inspired by a certain album or genre!
Windemerepeaks is a small biz based in Buffalo, New York that sells this awesome Taylor-inspired blind date with a book as well as pretty printed bookmarks!
Promising review: "Such a fun idea! I love Taylor Swift and books and Liv picked out the perfect book for me." —Kate Dulak
2. And to go with your new read, an annotating bookmark featuring color-coded tabs in Taylor-themed categories to enhance your reading experience.
Koi the Great is a small biz based in New Jersey that sells hand-draw bookmarks, stickers, and more!
Promising review: "Absolutely perfect. Definitely one of my favorite purchases on Etsy so far!! I love Taylor Swift and books, and I am new to annotating so this should help get me started!!! The seller is the sweetest and is so creative for coming up with this cute idea!" —Mary Grace Failla
3. A cozy New York crewneck with a lyric from "Cornelia Street" on the sleeve. Only real ones (aka Swifties) will understand this sweatshirt when they see you wearing it.
Promising review: "Absolutely loved my sweatshirt! So comfy and the design is so cute!!" —taylor
4. A pair of sweatpants perfect for lounging around in all day as you do absolutely nothing — except listen to Taylor on repeat. Duh.
I don't own these sweatpants, but I do own a hoodie from a Taylor x Urban Outfitters Folklore collab and I practically live in it. It's so soft and comfy and such a high quality piece of merch, I can only imagine these sweatpants are great, too!
Get them from Urban Outfitters for $49.99 (available in sizes S–L).
5. A tarot card poster so you can combine your love of Tay and astrology in one amazing decorative piece.
6. An extremely accurate wine label for decorating your favorite bottle or gifting to a Swiftie friend.
Kellie Chaos is a small biz that sells a wonderful assortment of wine labels. The urge to chug an entire glass of red after hearing the line "you kept me like a secret, but I kept you like an oath."
Promising review: "Perfect label for a fun bottle to gift!" —Shelley
7. And of course, you also need a wineglass with an iconic lyric from an even more iconic song etched on it. Taylor Swift singing about wine is my brand.
Black Cat Crafts is a small biz based in Atlanta that sells pop culture-inspired gifts and crafts!
My brother got me this wine glass a Hanukkah gift in 2020 and it's obvs my fav glass to drink wine out of. Other than the fact that it's just so cute, there's something that feels so right about drinking wine out of a glass with this lyric on it. Plus, "August" is my favorite song on Folklore because I have taste, which made receiving this glass a million times more exciting.
8. A Y2K-inspired tee that'll make everyone ask where you got this so they can get one for themselves. I'm actually speaking from personal experience here.
Last year, I noticed a bunch of my friends were buying this shirt and given that I have zero control when it comes to cute fandom merch, I knew I had to have it, too. It's even cuter in person!! And OK, I may or may not be slightly biased because there is a picture of Taylor on this shirt from the night I met her, but that fun fact aside, this tee is comfy, adorable, and has earned me a million and one compliments and requests to the link of where people can buy one for themselves.
Get it from Teex for $19.99 (available in sizes S–6XL).
9. A Taylor's cardigan car diffuser you're gonna ~put on your rearview mirror before exclaiming it's your favorite.~
Get it? The play on lyrics there? Anyways! The scent is a mix of white freesia, gardenia, and violet with notes of pomegranate, green vines, and cashmere. C & E Craft Co is a small biz based in Collegeville, Pennsylvania that sells candles, car fresheners, and more!
Promising review: "This air freshener is perfect! It's so cute and it smells AMAZING! It also sometimes makes little rainbows reflect off of it when the sun shines on it which is a bonus!" —Bridget Carey
10. A blanket so you can curl up on the couch and celebrate the best Taylor album ever the next time you decide to re-watch the two best movies on Netflix: the Reputation Stadium Tour and Miss Americana.
Just a heads up, these blankets are expected to start shipping on August 15th so if you order now, you'll have it just in time for Red (Taylor's Version) szn aka fall. Be sure to check out all of the merch available for purchase from Taylor's official merch store here!
Get it from the Taylor Swift official store for $75.
11. And as long as we're on the topic of Taylor films available to stream, you may wanna treat yourself to a Disney+ subscription in order to stream the cinematic masterpiece that is Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions.
I cried, I laughed, and I did some interesting combination of the two. For real though, if you've never seen this movie, I highly recommend it. This was so beautifully well-done. It was so interesting to learn about Taylor's creative process behind making an album in quarantine and the inspiration behind these songs that felt like a big cozy hug to so many people at a time when it was needed the most. Taylor, Jack Antonoff, and Aaron Dessner have an incredible chemistry that adds another deliciously warm element to this film AND Taylor's voice is just so gorgeously smooth.
12. An assortment of Folklore/Evermore stickers for putting on your laptop, notebooks, phone, or anywhere else your heart desires.
Breann Designs is a small biz based in Manteca, California that sells super cute sticker packs.
These stickers were another part of the wineglass gift my brother gave me a few years ago and I absolutely love them. I put them on my water bottle and my laptop and then gave a few of them to some friends who also love Taylor. They're high-quality, beautifully illustrated, and even though it's a random selection of stickers, the assortment was diverse!
13. A set of "Invisible String" bracelets with magnetic charms on them perfect to share with your person — whether that be a significant other or just your bestie.
Artistry by KES is a small biz based in Bellerose, New York that sells adorable Taylor-inspired products including bracelets, scrunchies, and wine charms.
Promising review: "They look so cute! I can't wait for my girlfriend to have it so we can use them. 'Invisible String' is one of our songs (of course), so this is perfect!" —Diany Ramos
14. Abstract art prints that aren't just regular pieces of Taylor-themed wall decor, they're ~cool~ ones.
15. A shirt for those who know "Taylor's Version" (in parentheses) simply refers to something she owns, see examples: Fearless (Taylor's Version) and Red (Taylor's Version). While I may not be a vault track or a re-recorded album, I can confidently say Taylor practically owns 99.9% of my bank account and the thoughts in my brain, therefore it's only fitting I own a shirt like this and if you relate, you need this as well.
Shirtfy Design is a small biz based in Texas that sells lots of great apparel gifts.
Promising review: "Got this for my friend's birthday and she loved it! Big Taylor fan and she wears it all the time! Very soft and high quality, and holds up well in the wash!" —macy rose
16. A laptop sleeve inspired by Taylor's iconic floral dress she wore to the 2021 Grammy Awards aka the night she became the first woman to win Album of the Year three times. Don't mind me, just using any excuse I can to brag about the queen and her record-breaking achievements. 💅
17. A necklace with a number that may seem like bad luck to the average person, but when you're a Taylor fan, you know 13 is actually super lucky. While the rest of the world is superstitious on Friday the 13th, we're making theories about new music releases.
Karina, the owner of this small biz — Resin Rina — is actually a friend of mine and everything she sells is so beautiful and so thoughtfully crafted. I own a bunch of coasters from her shop and a few months ago she was kind enough to send me a "Mine" ring that I absolutely adore. It's also worth noting I have sensitive skin that easily turns green from jewelry and I've never had this happen with her pieces. Currently you can find a wonderful mix of jewelry and enamel pins on her site — perfect for those who are fans of Taylor, Halsey, Olivia Rodrigo, and of course, SpongeBob SquarePants.
Get it from Resin Rina for $25 (available in two finishes).
18. An art print of the evolution of T's hair because real ones know every era has a specific hair styled associated with it, so why not celebrate that with some pretty decor?!
Melsy's Illustrations is a small biz based in Boston that sells gorgeous illustrated art prints.
Promising review: "I am in love with this design. The quality of the print is so beautiful! It shipped fast and was so well-packed." —Samantha Nielsen
19. An embroidered tee, pullover, or hoodie (your choice) available in a variety of pretty colors and even prettier prints you'll absolutely love.
Several of us on the BuzzFeed Shopping team own sweatshirts from this awesome Latinx woman-owned small biz and LOVE THEM. Ordering is so simple. Just find the collection you're most interested in; scroll down to choose what kind of shirt you want, your size, and design; and in a few weeks, you'll open up your door to your new wonderfully-packaged embroidered top. There are also designs for other artists (Harry Styles, Lorde, Olivia Rodrigo, and Gracie Abrams) and a zodiac collection!
Get them from Three-Thirteen: the "Coney Island" design (left) here, shop the 1989 (Taylor's Version) collection (right) here, and check out everything else here: tees start at $35, sweatshirts start at $47, and hoodies start at $55.
21. A set of album logo cookie cutters so you can whip up the best batch of cookies you've ever made... like ever.
Dreamboat Cutters is a small biz that sells pop culture-inspired cookie cutters!
Promising review: "The packaging was perfect and I loved the personalized note attached to the cookie cutters. The cookie cutters look and feel very high quality! Perfect for a gift!" —Jessica Kamaus
23. A clock so you can say it's a quarter to Taylor's left space bun instead of the actual numerical time, which is a million times cooler and more fun.*
*Unsure if a quarter to Taylor's left space bun represents an actual time, but you get the point. The designer of this lovely illustration is my friend and co-worker, Jenna Balint. She has tons of other great Taylor illustrations available for purchase in the form of stickers, clothing, and accessories as well as some stickers for shows like The Good Place and Gilmore Girls.
25. A trendy tee or hoodie to rock if you're an intellectual with exquisite taste aka you have "State of Grace (Taylor's Version)" very high on your Red (Taylor's Version) album ranking.
Pressed Paper Shop is a small biz based in Phoenix that sells merch and apparel you'll love if you're a fan of Taylor or any of the 1D boys.
Promising review: "First of all, it’s so soft and warm and I got a total of seven compliments from random strangers the first day I wore this out. I have been wearing it for five days straight and still going strong. It’s a very vibrant green, but all the better to lure Swifties to me." —sophie