We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A ruffled beauty with adjustable, removable straps, so you can opt for either an off-the-shoulder or cold shoulder lewk.
2. A scalloped bikini top that comes in two versatile colors, so you can have fun mixing and matching with your favorite bottoms.
3. A one-piece, one-shoulder option (try saying that three times fast), that'll make a stylish statement all summer long.
4. A rash guard top to help keep skin protected from UV rays — having fun in the pool without worrying about burning? Yes, please!
5. A polka dot maternity dresskini top — a tankini top that's long like a dress so you can picture yourself walking down a runway as you walk towards the pool.
6. A comfy pair of swim shorts perfect for those who feel more comfortable wearing shorts with their swimsuit top, rather than a bikini or skirt bottom.
9. A Tory Burch floral print one-piece you're probably going to want to take a million and one pictures in for your grid, ya know, so everyone can see you have stellar taste in swimwear.
12. An off-the-shoulder ruffled beauty that may have you apologizing to all of your other swimsuits, because once you receive this, you'll never want to wear anything else.
14. A one-piece swimsuit in a beautiful blue color that may just become your new go-to suit, and we don't blame you. That color is just so GORGEOUS.
15. An olive tankini top featuring a scoop neck for a comfy and cute swimsuit top that also provides coverage.
16. A striped maternity two-piece bikini you're gonna want to buy in BOTH colors — rightfully so, because you can never have too many striped bikinis in your wardrobe.
17. A one-piece swimsuit, because sometimes you just want to wear a classic, timeless, no frills swimsuit, and we're here to support that.
18. A crossover option with mesh panels that'll have all your friends flooding your DMs to ask where you got this 🔥swimsuit.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.