18 Swimsuits From Nordstrom That Reviewers Truly Love
Time to find the swimsuit that'll make you want to leave a five-star review.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A ruffled beauty with adjustable, removable straps, so you can opt for either an off-the-shoulder or cold shoulder lewk.
2. A scalloped bikini top that comes in two versatile colors, so you can have fun mixing and matching with your favorite bottoms.
3. A one-piece, one-shoulder option (try saying that three times fast), that'll make a stylish statement all summer long.
4. A rash guard top to help keep skin protected from UV rays — having fun in the pool without worrying about burning? Yes, please!
5. A polka dot maternity dresskini top — a tankini top that's long like a dress so you can picture yourself walking down a runway as you walk towards the pool.
6. A comfy pair of swim shorts perfect for those who feel more comfortable wearing shorts with their swimsuit top, rather than a bikini or skirt bottom.
9. A Tory Burch floral print one-piece you're probably going to want to take a million and one pictures in for your grid, ya know, so everyone can see you have stellar taste in swimwear.
12. An off-the-shoulder ruffled beauty that may have you apologizing to all of your other swimsuits, because once you receive this, you'll never want to wear anything else.
14. A one-piece swimsuit in a beautiful blue color that may just become your new go-to suit, and we don't blame you. That color is just so GORGEOUS.
15. An olive tankini top featuring a scoop neck for a comfy and cute swimsuit top that also provides coverage.
16. A striped maternity two-piece bikini you're gonna want to buy in BOTH colors — rightfully so, because you can never have too many striped bikinis in your wardrobe.
17. A one-piece swimsuit, because sometimes you just want to wear a classic, timeless, no frills swimsuit, and we're here to support that.
18. A crossover option with mesh panels that'll have all your friends flooding your DMs to ask where you got this 🔥swimsuit.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.