36 Subscription Boxes That Make Perfect Last-Minute Gifts
For all you people who waited until the last minute.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Birchbox for anyone who's obsessed with all things beauty and is always ready to try out some new products. They have great offerings for both men and women!
2. Home Chef will make cooking meals a lot less time-consuming, and feel more like a fun activity than a challenge. Plus, your wallet will thank you for cutting back on takeout.
3. Trunk Club to help the person whose biggest struggle in the morning is deciding what the fuck they're going to wear.
4. Cairn for the people who are cool enough and brave enough to be nature-fanatics. If you're not one already, this might make you one.
5. Stitch Fix wants to make picking out your outfit for the day a glamorous experience. RIP the days of not having anything to wear.
7. Shaker & Spoon will be a mixed drink-lover's dream. Hey, if you're under 21 or just someone who doesn't drink, you can still enjoy these kits, just don't add alcohol!
8. Dia & Co, a plus-size clothing subscription, to make all you fine, fresh, and fierce females feel extra fabulous.
9. Hiker Crate so people who love the great outdoors can love it just a little more with some fun items and treats.
11. Food Stirs to help you make the most scrumptious organic baked goods – sweet snacks without all the yucky preservatives and crap? Sign me up.
13. My First Reading Club wants to make reading fun for kids and easy for moms, which is why each box comes with books for the young ones and a treat for their mama.
14. Prime Surprise Sweets (available for Amazon Prime members only) allows folks to order a delicious assortment of sugary treats any time they desire.
15. Ivory Clasp will give you the chance to sport a new fancy schmancy handbag as often as every month.
16. TheraBox to ease the stress that life throws your way by sending you a package filled with goodies approved by real therapists.
17. Piquant Post for those who truly understand that variety is the ~spice~ of life... and also cooking.
19. Treats to experience the joy of eating treats from around the world without ever having to buy a plane ticket.
20. Retro Game Treasure for individuals completely obsessed with all things gaming. They'll be able to re-live the glory days with some of their favorite old games while trying out new and undiscovered gems, too.
21. My Reward Box will literally send you a box packed with special goodies just because you deserve some applause for dealing with life every day.
22. Stick in a Box to drive anyone obsessed with dried meat wild. Get your mind out of the gutter, that's what jerky is.
23. The Dapper Dog Box will make your very good doggo feel very happy as it's jam-packed with surprises they'll love.
24. SinglesSwag to prove once and for all that single ladies have it better (just in case having a Beyoncé song written about being a single lady wasn't enough of a reminder).
25. BloomsyBox will send you (or your loved ones) a beautiful arrangement of flowers every month. Let's be real, who wouldn't wanna pretend someone sent them a gorgeous bouquet at the office?
26. Wine of the Month Club for all the vino-drinkers who have made it through the 31 subscription boxes before this and wondered, "WTF, what about a wine subscription?"
27. Love Goodly will deliver all-natural products at your doorstep, all while supporting some amazing, amazing causes.
28. Nerdy Post to take all the geeky peeps (OWN IT!) to a fantasy land filled with gear from all their favorite fandoms.
29. Nostalgia Crate for reminding you of simpler times – when seeing a Furby was the hell hole in your life, and not the current state of the world.
30. Le Tote will assist people of all style levels in finding new clothing and accessory items worthy of a spot in their wardrobe.
31. Sparkle Hustle Grow to reward all the lady bosses in this world, because they're powerful people who are changing the world in the best way possible.
32. The Preschool Box to get young minds learning, all while having a fun and creative time doing so.
33. Introverts Retreat for the smarties who understand a night in alone is wayyy better than being a socializing person in the real-world.
34. Barbella Box will be a real treat in a gym buff's life. If you eat, sleep, and breathe working out, or just living an incredibly healthy lifestyle, then first off, go you, and second, gift yourself this baby.
35. Beer of the Month Club for cracking open a ~unique~ cold one with the pals (or yourself, because, come on, you won't wanna share these specialties).
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.