1. A foot peeling liquid mask that one reviewer (see below), recommends using with a pair of socks on to help lock in the solution so it can really work its magic. Hello, smooth feet, how nice to see you!
Promising review: "Holy peel! These work great — just the same as the more expensive ones you see out there. When I put the bags on my feet, I actually put a pair of socks over them. That helps to make sure the solution is touching all parts of my feet and really doing its work. Within about five days, my whole foot looked like it was dipped in acid and is coming off. It's super gross shedding for about a week, but then silky smooth after. It's definitely worth the flakes." —Megan Pinnell
Get it from Amazon for $13.50.
2. A jetted bathtub cleaner — just fill up your luxurious bath, add a quarter of the bottle, watch it work its magic by removing gross residue, and drain the tub to find it sparkly and clean.
Each bottle cleans about four times, and it's septic-safe! Only takes about 15 minutes to clean!
Promising review: "Love this stuff. I was skeptical at first. I am a huge germaphobe and this worked well enough for me to actually take a bath at my new place with the jets on!" —Ann
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
3. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
More than 4,000 hook and loop micro-hooks cover the full 18-inch span of the snake. It's reusable! Just remove hair after use, and clean with soap, water, and a brush. It's compatible with most bathroom drains, without needing to take off the stopper.
Promising review: "I didn’t expect this to be professional grade or anything, but hey, for the price, this definitely did the job. Our bathroom sink was starting to drain really slowly, so I bought this. In less than two minutes, it had fed down the drain easily and pulled up two separate disgusting chunks of hair and soap scum. I wore cleaning gloves to clean that gunk off the snake, but it wasn’t too difficult. Drain worked perfectly after. I use it maybe once a month to maintain. Good value!" —KB
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
4. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog in the first place.
This fits any standard 1.5-inch tub drain or bathroom sink drain. But, if you want to keep your hair catching separate between your tub and sink, then treat yourself and your home to the SinkShroom!
Promising review: "This is absolutely worth every penny. Kudos to the inventor of this product. I have thick long dark hair, and after two months of moving into my own apartment, my shower drain was completely clogged with all my hair. After being disgusted at the amount of hair I had to clean out with a snake (which is NOT a fun task), I decided I needed to purchase something to prevent it from happening again. I read about this product in a BuzzFeed article, and I have no regrets. It is so satisfying to clean out, and it does not lie when it says it catches every single hair. I have had it for close to four months without once instance of my shower drain backing up. This product is absolutely worth it." —JT
Get it from Amazon for $12.95+ (available in five colors).
5. A pet ear cleanser for a painless and easy way to treat your fluffer's dirty ears so they 1) don't suffer from infections down the line, and 2) can REALLY hear all the compliments you want to tell them.
This is of course, free of harsh chemicals and cleaners!
Promising review: "My husband and I just adopted our cute puppy, Winston, from the humane society. When we adopted him his ears were unfortunately pretty dirty, but after using this ear cleaner today, his ears are so clean!! I'm so amazed at everything it managed to get out. Our puppy's ears look so much better now! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with a dog." —Jerome F
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
6. Compound W One Step Pads to apply to plantar warts — they essentially just look like bandages, but really they're working hard to remove those stubborn little guys.
Promising review: "This worked for me. Here's what happened. First bandage: Everything turned white. Second bandage: The top layer of the wart started disappearing and I could see the blood vessels that were inside it clearly. Third bandage: It started burning while wearing it. One day was REALLY painful, but now I think I just put the bandage on too tight. There was definitely burning though. Uncomfortable, not unbearable. Fourth bandage: The skin around the wart started to crack. Fifth bandage: The skin continued to crack and I could see the wart separating. Sixth bandage: Skin separating deeper. Wart was really soft but it wouldn't budge. Seventh bandage: The wart stuck to the medicine, so when I pulled off the bandage, the wart went with it. I'm left with some raw skin that's a bit sensitive but it feels fine. It looks like the entire wart came off, roots and all. Side note: It smells horribly. Make sure you put the bandage on tight enough to try and conceal the smell, but not so tight it hurts. Overall, not a horrible process. Make sure you follow the instructions and keep it on for 48 hours at a time. Two of mine were only on for 24 hours and I think that prolonged the process." —Chelsea Gipson
Get a pack of 14 from Amazon for $3.
7. A toilet wand that'll prove wands of all sorts, even ones for cleaning toilets, are truly magical objects. Refer to disgusting photo below for evidence.
Comes with one ToiletWand, one storage caddy, and six disposable ToiletWand refills to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. Just click the wipe onto the wand, swish, scrub, and clean the bowl, pop the wipe off, and dispose in the trash.
Promising review: "So, we have a toilet that belongs to the cats. We don't use it, we don't look at it, we like to pretend it does not exist. Even with semi-regular flushing, cat waste is pretty nasty stuff and built up quickly in the bowl. One of these wands cleaned it up in a single session! Before-and-after pic attached (above)." —Whitney
Get it from Amazon for $7.93.
8. A foot file to leave your feet feeling even smoother than your pedicurist could make them feel — minus the tickle attack from the pumice stone.
Promising review: "After comparing foot files and reading the reviews, I decided to order this foot file. Living with chronic pain conditions has made it almost impossible to get out and go to the nail salon on a regular basis. I needed a way that I could maintain my feet in between pedicure appointments, and purchasing this foot file was definitely a great decision. I couldn't believe how well and easily it removed the dead skin from the bottom of my feet. The only other product that I used was a tiny amount of callus remover to help remove the unwanted dry skin. I couldn't believe how well it worked and my feet felt so much better. I would highly recommend using caution when it comes to the amount of skin that you slough off. Otherwise, you could remove too many layers of skin, leaving your feet sensitive to touch or painful when walking on them. If you are looking for a way to maintain your feet on your own then look no further! The price is competitive, the quality is top notch, and it couldn't be any easier to use." —Amy
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
9. A carpet cleaning solution for those whose home deserves a million-dollar-looking floor... for under $20 that is.
Sunny & Honey is a family-run small biz that sells home cleaning products. This stuff both cleans AND deodorizes carpets. It can be used in pretty much all machines — Hoover, Bissell, Rug Doctor, Kenmore, Carpet Express. The solution works on all water-safe surfaces like carpets, rugs, furniture, and automobiles. Plus, it's biodegradable and nontoxic.
Promising review: "This works like a dream. I have light beige carpets, and this gets all the dirt and stains right out." —Karen M.
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
10. Houseplant insect traps you can easily to pop into the soil of your houseplants. They work like magnets to catch little buggers who dare to mess with your plant babies.
Promising review: "Holy cow, these suckers work! I'm so grossed out by the result, but at the same time I have a sick sense of satisfaction. I used these in my house plants that are breeding fungus gnats like crazy. I used them in conjunction with beneficial nematodes, and they definitely cut down on the number of gnats in our house. Unfortunately I added a new house plant, plus re-potted one that had outgrown its prior home, and we are wrapped up in them again. I'm buying another package of sticky traps as soon as I finish this review!" —Megan
Get a pack of seven from Amazon for $6.93.
11. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
Tablets are biodegradable, chlorine-free, all-natural, and environmentally safe. They're individually packaged, and don't require any additional brushing or scrubbing. Good for use on stainless steel bottles, mugs, hydration reservoirs, coolers, dishes, and hard-to-clean plastic containers and bottles.
Promising review: "I seriously can't believe how well these little tablets work. I had the most disgusting HydroFlask coffee mug — I tried everything. A bottle brush, different kinds of soap, vinegar, EVERYTHING, and there was still a seemingly impenetrable layer of black sludge inside. I let a tablet sit in each of my mugs for an hour or two, and the black sludge rinsed out COMPLETELY, without even scrubbing. They look brand-new. What a magical product. No weird smell or taste afterward, either. I liked it so much I used it on another HydroFlask I use primarily to hold my Bloody Mary mix in the fridge. I couldn't put anything else in it because it would always taste like spicy tomato juice. Bottle Bright to the rescue! No residual smell or taste anymore. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING." —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $8.
12. A pet hair roller because everything about our little fluffy friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair gets on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
Promising review: "Where has this been all my cat-loving life? Sticky rollers work fine for clothes but this is the only product that has ever COMPLETELY removed all the cat hair from my bed. I have a long-haired, 20-pound tabby and if you run your hands up his back a few times and fling the hair everywhere, it looks like it's snowing – he never stops shedding no matter what I do. After using the ChomChom, I can put on a black dress and roll around on my bed and not get a single hair on me. It's absolutely amazing. Everyone is getting one for Christmas, even if they don't have a pet. I don't care; it's THAT good." —Stephanie
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
13. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you "before and after" photos — unless you can finagle a camera into your ears — but just look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
This cleaner uses micro-foam action to safely soften and remove earwax in a nonirritating manner.
Promising review: "My right ear was totally plugged so I went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist said that this is the one doctors usually tell patients to get. I put the drops in, waited, then flushed my ear out with very warm water and OH MY GOSH...the gunk that came flowing out onto the towel blew my mind! It's amazing that I was ever able to hear at all with all that crap in my ear. This stuff works." —CD
Get it from Amazon for $5.98.
14. An oven cleaning spray so next time you go to open the oven door and pop in dinner, you're not tempted to puke all over it because of the yucky build-up you've let it accumulate.
Good for use on ovens, broilers, and barbecue grills. Only takes about five minutes to spot clean.
Promising review: "My oven was in bad shape. I had tried doing the whole baking-soda-and-peroxide trick, but it made things worse. I tried this after seeing it in a BuzzFeed article and it actually worked! Let it sit for about four hours and the nastiness wipes off effortlessly." —Natalie C
Get it from Amazon for $6.88.