22 Splurge-Worthy Gifts You'll Want To Spoil Dad With This Father's Day
Time for you and your siblings to team up and give dad a gift he'll actually want!
2. A world map pin board so dad can keep track of and show off all of the cool places he has traveled.
6. A BBQ toolbox, AKA a toolbox that's really a super awesome portable grill — it'll come in handy on camping trips and tailgates.
7. And while you're at it, a foldable cook station so he can keep all of his grilling supplies in one easy spot.
9. A Fitbit smart fitness watch is perfect if your dad likes to keep track of his physical activity.
14. A dual computer monitor arm if his home or work office has two computer screens, but nothing to hold 'em together.
19. A hockey stick BBQ set is a great option if dad loves grilling-related gifts, but needs a change from the same ol' tools you always give him.
21. A mini film camera for dad to instantly capture incredible memories, like all the ones he'll have with you.
22. A portable floating speaker so your favorite guy can jam out to his music, and enjoy a cool display.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.