We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Mother's Day, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 9th!
1. A personalized handwriting bracelet so you can get a special phrase or a name written by you or someone close to them into a piece of jewelry they can cherish forever.
3. A vaccine card holder to keep their vaccine card safe and protected. This is a simple, but great gift option for those who have gotten their vaccine already or plan to in the near future.
4. A book tracker bookmark they can fill out as they read. Once they finish a book, all they have to do is color in one of the spines, write the book's title, and then use the bookmark for their next read.
5. A set of affirmation cards that'll make for a simple, but lovely way to lift their spirits. I think we can all use some affirmation cards in times like these.
6. A personalized cutting board you can get customized with a recipe they love! It's the perfect way for them to meal prep and add a special touch to their kitchen!
7. A beginner floral embroidery kit for the mom-figure looking to channel their creativity and learn a cool new skill set.
8. A cocktail infusion kit so they can whip up easy and delicious cocktails. All they have to do infuse the kit with the right liquor, let it sit for three days, and then enjoy!
9. A jewelry dish with a feel-good message like "Boss Lady," "Effortless Beauty," or "Today I Will Slay," so any time they go to put on or take off their jewelry, they'll be reminded of just how awesome they are.
10. A pillow that can be customized with a picture of their favorite pet friend, aka the cutest pillow to ever exist.
11. A spice blend variety pack perfect for maximizing the deliciousness of their favorite meats, seafood, veggies, pasta, and more.
12. An embroidered sweatshirt to get the mom-figure who values their plant babies as much as much as they value their human babies.
13. A monogram knit coffee sleeve for a cute and environmentally friendly way they can hold their hot beverages.
14. A whipped shower icing that comes in a variety of yummy scents to leave them feeling clean, moisturized, and pampered.
15. A ceramic herb garden marker so they can easily identify and keep track of all the delicious things they grow in the prettiest way possible.
16. Triangle huggie earrings for a gorgeous, but minimalist pair of ear candy. BRB adding these to my own cart for myself...er... I mean... my mom.
17. A cloud bath bomb that'll turn into a stunning rainbow when dropped in water. It's basically magic.
18. A customizable candy box for building their perfect mix of sweet treats. It's like the magic of walking into a candy store, except they don't have to change out of their pajamas or leave the house.
19. A pair of sunnies because we already know they're the coolest person ever, and it's only fitting to get them the coolest sunnies ever.
20. A personalized constellation map that'll help to commemorate what the night sky looked like on a specific date. It could be for an anniversary, a birth date, or any other special occasion important to them.
21. A scented candle for a sweet way to enhance their cozy at-home vibes. Now for the hard part, choosing which delicious scent to buy for them.
23. A blind date with a book so they can go on the best blind date ever — this cool concept sends them a beautifully packaged surprise book. Their only job is to open it and read it!
24. An assortment of vegan cookies from Maya's Cookies that'll take their taste buds on an exciting trip to Deliciousville. Population: every cookie this awesome shop has to offer.
25. A precious personalized book for celebrating the lessons moms and kids teach/learn from one another. This unique gift is bound to be one they'll cherish forever.
27. A floral plush blanket that'll make a welcome addition to their binge-watch/couch snuggle sessions.
28. A vanilla bean simple syrup so they can add some delicious vanilla flavor to coffee, tea, cocktails, mocktails, baked goods, and well, basically everything.
29. An activated charcoal soap bar that contains tea tree and peppermint essential oils to provide their skin with a thorough cleanse, and leave it feeling brighter and softer. It also contains coconut oil olive oil to help moisturize their skin, rather than dry it out.
30. A funny and all-too-accurate card so you can admit all the times they were right without actually having to SAY it (yeah, you're welcome). It's sure to be a card they'll get a kick out of, but truly appreciate.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.