We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about the products featured on Shark Tank that they own and absolutely love. From products for everyday use (like Nerdwax) to mouthwatering treats (like cupcakes in a jar) to beloved items (like the Scrub Daddy), check out some of their favorite Shark-approved products below!
1. Nerdwax for those who are getting real tired, real fast, of their glasses slipping and sliding down their noses. No offense glasses, but how am I supposed to, uhh, SEE if you keep falling down?
2. A natural all-purpose cleaner to safely wipe away messes and stains around the home with the ease of knowing you're not harming your kiddos or pets.
3. A jar of edible cookie dough that'll perfectly satisfy your sweet tooth if you're one of those smart cookies who knows eating the dough is a million times better than eating the actual cookie.
4. A natural deodorant made with everyone's favorite trendy ingredient (activated charcoal) so you can keep those pits odor-free and feeling fresh.
5. A Scrub Daddy for cleaning all the nasty residue from your dishes and utensils while combating those rancid smells your sponges emit after just a few uses.
6. The Comfy — a combination of a sherpa blanket and a hoodie that'll keep you feeling so warm, cozy, and — you guessed it — COMFY. Good luck! You're never gonna wanna take this thing off.
7. A package of cupcakes in jars to gift as a delicious treat to loved ones or just to order and eat all by your damn self. Did I mention they sell pies in jars, too?
8. Solemates, so the awful sensation of feeling your heels sink into grass and dirt becomes a thing of the past.
9. A six-can sampler pack of chewable coffee pouches that'll make kicking your chewing tobacco/nicotine addiction much safer and simpler.
10. A Turbie Twist towel for easily wrapping up wet hair so you can get ready in the morning without your mane getting in your face.
11. Vibes — acoustic filter earplugs you can wear to reduce decibel levels without compromising sound quality.
12. Basic Outfitters, a service that'll allow men to refill their entire basics drawer with up to 19 products (ranging from socks to underwear to T-shirts to joggers and more) for just $70!
13. A rapid ramen cooker for simplifying the task of making ramen noodles even *further* by cutting microwave time in half.
14. CreaClips, haircutting clips to help you achieve salon-worthy results from at-home haircuts, all without dropping a crapload of money.
15. An acupressure massage tool that'll help relieve back pain by lowering your arms in a comfier position thanks to its flexible, lightweight shape.
16. A Squatty Potty to make going to the bathroom waaayyy easier — it's better for your body to squat than sit, just FYI.
17. Fresh Patch, a super easy way to house-train your pup to go to the bathroom on grass, so your pup who can't go outside to do their business is able to do their business on the right surface, and not, like, your carpet.
18. A Lovepop card that'll earn a treasured place on the recipient's shelf, rather than a spot in the trash.
19. Groovebook for turning all of the cherished pics on your mobile phone into beautiful photo books you'll cherish even more.
20. A workout balance board to strengthen those ab and leg muscles and making exercising somewhat, dare I say, fun..?
21. A protein-packed doughnut, yes you read that right, from DOUGHbar. These delicious treats are baked, not fried, and are a super yummy alternative to protein bars. Plus, they have gluten-free options!
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.