18 "Shark Tank" Products That Would Make Excellent Mother's Day Gifts
Welcome to the Shark Tank, mom.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The Comfy, a blanket sweatshirt she can snuggle up in while enjoying a good read and sipping her favorite beverage.
2. Enso Ring, a silicone ring perfect to give the trendy lady who lives a life constantly on-the-go, doing activities that could interfere with damaging a metal ring.
3. Lovepop, a 3D card you can guarantee won't end up in the trash in six days... Not implying your mom does that, but like, this one is really worth keeping.
4. Simply Fit Board, that'll get the mama who loves spending her free time exercising enjoying a fun full-body workout all in the comfort of her home.
5. Rocketbook Wave Smart Notebook for making note-taking a cool, and dare I say, fun experience? It's 2019, so old-fashioned spiral notebooks are one step closer to extinction.
6. The Spatty, a two-piece set of flexible, tiny spatulas to ensure the little bit of makeup or food remnants in the hard-to-reach crevices of the jar won't go to waste.
7. Baker's Edge, a brownie pan that'll ensure each piece has at least two chewy edges, so fighting over the coveted end piece becomes a thing of the past.
8. Groovebook – it'll allow mom to take all of her favorite photos from her mobile phone and covert them into beautiful photo books she'll cherish for years to come.
9. PhoneSoap, a cool little device to keep her phone clean. Yes, the phone she uses to ask you if you're still alive when you don't answer her text within a minute, but never seems to answer when you make a million and one phone calls to her.
10. Q-Flex, a tool that'll have mom enjoying a nice at-home massage 24/7, after all, it's what she deserves for dealing with you, hehe.
11. Solemates for preventing her favorite heels from digging into things like grass and dirt, and running the risk of being ruined.
13. Safe Grabs, a two-pack of silicone mats that can be used in the kitchen when handling hot pots, pans, and dishes, in the bathroom as a trusty spot for hot beauty tools, or even using as placemat so as to avoid making a mess on tables and surfaces. The possibilities are endless.
14. CreaClips for giving mom an extra excuse to stay home in her pajamas and not leave the house — why should she pay for an overpriced cut when she can get beautiful results right at home?
15. Nerdwax to get the glasses-wearing mama who is TIRED of constantly having to push up her glasses and prevent them from sliding down. It's ANNOYING.
16. Frywall – it'll make cooking with oil a pain-free, safer experience. Don't see this as being a necessity? Think of all the yummy things mom will wanna make you when she owns this. Oh OK, now I see you reaching for your wallet.
17. Stasher, a silicone food bag to serve a variety of purposes like storing leftovers, packing a lunch, using for Sous Vide cooking, and more!
18. Turbie Twist, a two-pack of hair towels that'll absorb hair moisture faster than a bulkier tower will... weird, right?! Plus, it's kinda cute! You should tell mom to take selfies when she wears this and send them to you for funsies.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.