We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Newsflash! Sephora's currently having an ~up to 50% off sale~ on hundreds of products!
We've rounded up some of the best things you'll want to add to your cart before the deals run out. Here we go....
1. Colourpop Semi Precious Shadow Palette – a palette featuring eight beautiful metallics inspired by celestial lights. It applies smoothly, feels velvety, and looks glamorous.
2. Tarte Color Splash Lipstick – a lipstick with long-wearing power and full-coverage that'll condition your lips while giving them a bold appearance.
3. Sephora Collection Color Wonderland Eye Palette – a huge, and I mean huge, assortment of matte and shimmering eyeshadows (78 of them to be exact!), and two mini eye pencils for perfect eye makeup during the day *and* at night.
4. Clinique Lip Out Loud – a set of four of Clinique's soft, smooth, and full-bodied lipsticks to gift to yourself or a loved one.
5. Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge With Deep Hydrating Clay – a cleansing sponge made with red clay to exfoliate, clean, and hydrate any and all skin types. Time to feel renewed.
6. Glamglow GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment Power Rangers – a face mask you can use to reduce fine lines and even up your skin tone. Plus, it's good for all skin types!
7. Sephora Collection Hide and Seek Retractable Buffing Brush – a retractable brush that'll allow you to apply all sorts of cosmetics to your face in a clean, long-lasting manner.
8. Clinique Merry & Brightening Pep-Start Set – a wonderful gift set with a blurring moisturizer, eye cream, and a cleanser/scrub for starting your skin's day off on the right foot.
9. First Aid Beauty Once Upon A Prime – an exfoliating and complexion-prepping duo to prime your skin to a party-ready level. Good for treating dry and dull skin.
10. Kat Von D Rock Candy Studded Kiss Lipstick Set – a kit, or should I say, "Kat," filled with six mini lipsticks rich in pigment.
11. Sephora Collection La Piñata – a fun piñata chock full of ten surprise beauty products (ranging from skincare to bath products to makeup, and more)!
12. Colourpop Legit AF Super Shock Highlighter Trio – an assortment of three cream-powder highlighters that blend so smoothly, both your cheeks and your mood will be glowing.
13. Boscia You're Pore-fect Charcoal Set – a limited edition collection of charcoal-powered products to minimize pores, help treat oily skin, and smoothen dull/uneven textures.
14. Sephora Collection Mara Hoffman for Sephora Collection: Kaleidescape Natural Oil Balm – a body balm created with natural butters and oils ready to deeply moisturize, protect, and soothe dry and irritated skin.
15. Kevyn Aucoin The Neo-Trio Palette – a travel-sized face palette that's a blend of bronzer, highlighter, and setting powder (so the perfect glow is easily achievable on-the-go).
16. Clinique Great Skin 1-2-3 For Dry Skin – a three-step skincare set that'll restore your complexion to clear and glowing in as little as 10 days. It's dermatologist-developed, so you know you're in good hands with this kit.
17. Smashbox Create & Transform Master Class Palette – a ginormous palette of shades for eyes, lips, and face. How does 76 eye shadows, 18 lipstick colors, and four blush tones sound? Pretty great, huh?!
18. Milk Makeup Holographic Powder Quad – a highlighting palette for use on cheeks, lips, eyes, and body. You'll be happy to know that talc-free formula is made of natural ingredients like avocado oil, coconut oil, and mango butter. You know, the things you actually want to apply to your skin.
19. Tocca Wardrobe Collection – a collection of seven beautiful fragrances, so you can test out which scent is your favorite and buy it full-sized or just keep purchasing this sample kit over and over for variety.
Check out the rest of the things you can get on sale here!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.