22 Skincare Products Under $20 That Are Loved By Sephora Reviewers
News flash: you can get quality skincare at an affordable price.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser helps to clean away dirt, oil, and makeup. It contains meadowfoam seed oil that'll leave skin feeling hydrated and clean, but not stripped.
2. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration provides rich, soothing moisture, so even the most itchy and irritated skin can feel smooth and hydrated.
3. Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores only needs to be used one to two times a week for about 10 minutes at a time in order to deep clean your pores and remove excess oil. That is only 20 minutes out of 10,080 minutes in a week.
4. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% may just become your new favorite product. (I, an acne-prone person, swear by my Niacinamide serum, but hey, that's just me). All you need are a few drops a day to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and congestion.
5. Origins GinZing Oil-Free Energy Boosting Gel Moisturizer helps to wake up dull normal-oily skin, and provides 72 hours worth of hydration.
6. Murad Clarifying Cleanser helps to not only clean away oil and skin impurities, but also helps to treat acne and prevent future breakouts. We're all about multi-purpose products here.
7. Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 changes color while you apply it (from green to beige). If you're looking for a reason other than its color-changing properties to buy this cream, how about the fact that it does a stellar job at reducing redness and covering up blemishes?
8. The INKEY List Caffeine Eye Cream assists in reducing the appearance of under-eye bags, puffiness, and fine lines. Hey, you're not the only one who needs a caffeine fix during the day!
9. Peace Out Pore Treatment Strips work to clean dirt, dead skin cells, and excess sebum from your pores, and help minimize their appearance. All you have to do is wear the strip for a couple of hours and then chuck the deuce at all the yuckiness on the strip.
10. Clinique Liquid Facial Soap is a dermatologist-developed liquid cleansing soap that'll allow you to quickly and easily wash your face, before moving onto the next step in your skincare routine.
11. Drunk Elephant Lippe Balm moisturizes and nourishes dry lips thanks to ingredients like vitamin-rich avocado oil and mongongo nut oil.
12. Caudalie Grape Water is formulated from grapes in Bordeaux (fancy!!!), and serves a variety of purposes — it can be used to simply refresh and hydrate skin throughout the day, as a setting spray before your makeup routine, or to calm irritated, sensitive skin.
13. Innisfree Daily UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 36 works to hydrate and soothe irritated skin, and thanks to SPF 36, provides much-needed protection from the sun's powerful rays.
14. Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask with Vitamin C is an overnight mask that works to brighten, hydrate, and plump your skin all while you're ASLEEP. Now, we just need to figure out how to do our laundry and meal-prep in our sleep, too.
15. Herbivore Bamboo Charcoal Detoxifying Soap Bar can be used as either a facial or body soap. It provides a gentle, but deep clean, exfoliates the skin, and is an excellent choice for those who are acne-prone!
16. MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer is a rich moisturizer containing a blend of vegan milks that'll hydrate and soften your skin.
17. IT Cosmetics Miracle Water Micellar Cleanser will probably become your new go-to for makeup removal. It's like putting water on your face — water that does an excellent job of removing dirt and oil, brightening the skin, and leaving it nice and soft.
18. The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum is formulated with a peptide that promotes collagen production to plump skin, and two percent hyaluronic acid to hydrate.
19. Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser cleans away makeup and impurities, while hydrating and exfoliating the skin with its antioxidant-rich solution.
20. LANEIGE Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer, as its name states, is a 2-in-1 system, so you can prep your skin, and hydrate it at the same time. Yay for multi-tasking that doesn't even feel like multi-tasking.
21. Fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Moisturizer delivers up to 24 hours worth of hydration with its lightweight gel-cream. Plus, it smells good!
22. Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray (yes, like the water brand), is a hydrating misting spray that's great to apply whenever your skin is... in need of a drink of water.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.