33 Seemingly Ordinary Products That Are Basically Genius
The person who invented the Snuggle Puppy? A genius.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser – a conditioning face wash that'll feel nice and gentle on ultra-sensitive skin, but contains the same cleaning agents found in contact lens solution so it's powerful in its abilities.
2. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
3. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
5. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
6. A Billie razor subscription for the smoothest, gentlest shave of your life. For $9, you'll get a starter box with a handle in a pretty color of your choice, a magic magnetic holder, and two blades surrounded in a layer of charcoal soap.
7. Teeth-whitening pens to help brighten up your teeth in a matter of minutes. It's recommended to avoid eating or drinking 30 minutes after, but other than that, you can go on living your busy life as soon as you're done using the pen.
8. A 3-in-1 BBQ tool featuring a dual-spatula system with serrated edges for flipping and cutting food. It can also be used as tongs that are wide enough to grab a whole chicken or roast.
9. A TubShroom to collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so you don't have to worry about your drains getting clogged up and creating more work for yourself.
10. A nail strengthening cream that'll help your nails grow more quickly. Natural tips, here you come.
11. A clip-on colander to make draining the liquid from the pot and pan incredibly easy and preparing dinner a lot less messy.
12. A wood polish and conditioner that'll help restore your wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
13. A Snuggle Puppy – it's basically a miracle solution to helping ease your pup's loneliness and separation anxiety — it's especially perfect for those crate-training their furry bbs.
15. A mascara that delivers million dollar-looking lashes for less than $15, is extra great for those with sensitive eyes, and won't wear away or run.
16. A lasagna trio pan to allow you to whip up THREE, that's right, THREE, different types of lasagna, or whatever else you choose to make in this pan, at the SAME TIME.
17. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
18. A thickened down jacket with a cult-following to keep you feeling warm and cozy no matter how cold or windy it gets outside. Seriously, more than 5.5K reviewers swear by this amazing coat.
19. A microwave egg cooker so you can whip up a high protein breakfast without needing to break out the skillet or turn on the stove.
20. Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to help you get a bunch of surfaces and objects in your home looking as good, if not better, than the day you purchased them.
21. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
22. A pair of lightweight, breathable, low-impact sneakers that you can connect to a mobile app to keep track of your distance, calorie burn, and more helpful running statistics.
23. Baker's Edge, a brownie pan to ensure each piece has at least two chewy edges, so fighting over the coveted end piece will become a thing of the past.
24. Light-dimming stickers, because while you obviously adore your technology, you don't necessarily love the LED lights that radiate from it and keep you awake at night.
25. An SPF50+ tattoo stick to help hydrate and protect your tattoos from sweat and water, without giving your skin a greasy, oily feel like other SPFs can.
26. A water bottle that'll make it easy and most importantly, FUN, to keep track of your water intake so you stay hydrated all day long.
27. A microfiber hair towel for a more effective way to dry your hair — regular bath towels don't absorb much water, and applying excessive heat from styling tools can end up damaging it over time. This soft and gentle towel is great for all hair types, quickly soaks up water, and helps reduce drying time.
28. A coffee bean ice tray so you can make coffee ice cubes! Starting your morning off with an iced coffee that's too diluted because you used regular ice cubes doesn't sound so appealing when you think of coffee bean cubes.
29. A food storage container set to preserve the shelf life of your produce and leftovers — they're made for eating, not throwing in the garbage.
30. A Dyson vacuum that can easily transform between being a cordless stick vacuum and a handheld vacuum, so it's versatile in cleaning just about every part of your home — even the ceiling.
31. An electric wine bottle opener that'll make removing the cork on your bottle of vino easy peazy.
32. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
33. A non-stick sectioned skillet for making all the different components of your meal in one convenient place, all on the same stove burner. My apologies to all of your other pans now feeling left out and under appreciated, sorry not sorry.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.