We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us what shoes are the best for people who stand on their feet all day — here is the full roundup of footwear that will help keep your feet comfy all day erryday.
1. Blundstone chelsea boots will complete just about any outfit and keep your feeties nice and happy.
2. Chaco sandals can stand various weather conditions, as well as support your feet through standing and walking all day.
"I've had my current pair for four years and I wear them almost every day! I wore them to prom because they are so comfy. They are perfect for the indoors, but they are also waterproof and perfect for hiking. They offer so much support and comfort!" —katieemarakk19
Get them from Amazon for $55+ (available in 21 colors, sizes 5-12).
3. Rockport pumps are great for those who have always wanted to rock a glam shoe at work or a party, but didn't want to hurt their feet.
4. Adidas Superstars as the ultimate sneakers for fashionistas who put style and comfort hand-in-hand, or, foot-in-foot.
"I walked around New York City for five days in these and was never in pain. They're cute and go with any outfit." —christineb4210c3e34
Get them from Amazon for $69.99+ (available in sizes 5-11.5).
6. Blondo ankle booties are a stylish choice that won't compromise the well-being of your soles or get compromised in the rain (because they're waterproof)!
7. Capezio dance shoes, because you don't need to be dancing to wear them, but you totally can if you want to.
"I wear these all the time. They're very comfortable and versatile." —angelicaschurch
Get them from Amazon for $19.98 (available in three colors, sizes 4-12).
8. Fitflops make a great alternative to regular flip-flops — they'll cushion your feet all day long.
"They help alleviate back and sciatica pain. They may not be the prettiest sandal, but they are definitely the most comfortable." —v495ae2225
Get them from Amazon for $14.91+ (available in 41 colors, sizes 5-11).
9. Dexflex Comfort ballet flats suit those who like a simple, but adorable, shoe with some serious comfort.
10. Born slip-on shoes are charming and easy to pair with any outfit.
"I discovered Born years ago when I was shopping for comfortable shoes to wear to ComicCon, and they were (at the time) the only remotely cute comfort shoes. They were fantastic! After 13-hour days, my feet were a little tired, but no strap blisters or anything." —heatherf42c9e7a7e
Get them from Amazon for $63+ (available in four colors, sizes 6.5-11).
11. Steve Madden combat boots give more to your foot than just great support — they'll also give your look an edge.
"These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Anytime I have to walk to work, I automatically know I have to wear these. Plus, they're really cute! —rikschneid
Get them from Amazon for $99.95+ (available in five colors, sizes 5-11).
12. Dansko professional clogs are ideal for anyone looking for a simple shoe that promises to protect your feet.
"I stand on my feet 10-12 hours a day, five days a week, with absolutely no breaks at all. I've tried every work shoe out there, and ONLY Danskos help with muscle fatigue and back pain. They last a long time and are worth every penny." —biscuitqueen1
Get them from Amazon for $56.65+ (available in various colors, sizes 4.5/5-12.5/13).
13. Clarks slip-on shoes are so cushiony soft that you might mistake walking in 'em for walking on a cloud.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.